Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home

Reviews of Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home

November 06, 2014

By Gloria36

My sister-in-law worked at Good Samaritan. We just went there, and we did tour the independent living. It was nice on the outside and the inside was kind of set up like a hospital, but she wanted to show us two bedrooms in independent living. She had to share with a one bedroom, and we just couldn’t handle it. We couldn’t even get our furniture in; it is too small. My sister-in-law showed us around; it had a nice dining setup, they had tablecloths and chairs, and it was different than I expected in that respect. We could not afford the two bedrooms, and we do not like the one bedroom only, but we had a good experience. The facility has kind of gotten old, but it’s clean and nice.

August 06, 2014

Good Samaritan was very good. The staff was very helpful in giving information about what we're seeking. The cost is a little bit high. The rooms were clean and decorated nicely. I didn't need to go outside if I wanted to eat with my husband. The food looks real good. They did have a bus if you need to go to town.

Nursing Home Reviews for Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home

Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home is a senior living provider in Mountain Home, Arkansas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home