Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation

March 04, 2015

By Marian Peeler

I wish I could give them 6 stars! The facility is new, clean, and modern, but what really sets Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation apart is the staff. Of course they certainly have a high level of professionalism, but what makes the staff special is their compassion for each resident, their gentle attitude, and, maybe most importantly, their respect for the dignity of each person--no matter the circumstances. We had several options for long-term care for my mother. Our choice of Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation was certainly the right one!

March 03, 2015

By Curry

Jonesboro Health Care were like family for over a year and a half for my dad. The place did not feel like a "nursing home" and the staff always went out of the way to help and make the experience the best. Amber and Marty made everything so easy from the insurance to taking care of all our needs. I would highly recommend. New...clean...great location. Curry Pressly

About Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation

Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Jonesboro, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation