Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro

Reviews of Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro

Assisted Living Reviews for Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro

September 17, 2021

By JamieBlock

I came for a tour for my parents. We are planing for the future and this place is beautiful. I got to meet the management team and they were all so friendly and so willing to share their resources with me. The other places I toured were fine, but this one just feels like home. It smells great! It looks great! And the staff are all very friendly. We will be back when the time comes to move my parents from home. I came during lunch time and the food looked amazing and smelled amazing. I asked one of the current residents how they liked their meals and they said the food is always this good.

Hi JamieBlock! Thank you so much for visiting Liberty Park Senior Living and thank you for taking time to leave a fabulous review of your impression. Please reach out to our team, if any questions arise during your transition. We look forward to having you join our family, in the future.

September 13, 2021

By royaldiamond76

The staff here is very friendly and if there is a problem, the admin takes immediate steps to correct the situation. The residents’ rooms are of various sizes and are clean, well lit, and have windows so they can look outside. They make sure they have the residents taken care of. They do know who each resident is, and can answer questions I have had without having to refer to the resident’s file before answering each question. I know they do have activities, but my relative doesn’t usually participate in those. I appreciate that they do have church services, exercise activities, and such. I feel very fortunate to have my family member looked after here at Liberty Park.

Dear royaldiamond76, thank you so very much for taking time to leave such a positive review of your experience at Liberty Park. It is our mission to provide our residents the lifestyle you described, so perfectly. Thank you for sharing your family with ours!

September 13, 2021

By 38426

Beautiful facility, Friendly staff, if you get the chance to set up a tour be sure to speak with Quinnton, he walked me through the entire facility, answering all of my questions with a very thorough response, its a truly great atmosphere and a place I trust to take care of my family for many years to come!

Dear 38426, Thank you for taking time to leave a 5 star review for Liberty Park Senior Living. We are so thankful that you were able to meet Quinnton, and recognize the passion his has for his residents at Liberty Park. Thank you for trusting us with your mom & welcome to our family!

April 09, 2021

By Kevin

Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro was very nice. Everything was paid for by the money you paid for your unit; there were no hidden fees. They had every amenity imaginable. It's a newer facility; it's around a year-and-a-half old, so everything was in really good condition. It's a smaller community and connected to a hospital. It's all combined with assisted living and up; it wasn't really independent living. It was a very nice facility and had everything that a person would need. They also have activities for the residents.

Dear Kevin, It was our pleasure to meet you. Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro really appreciates you taking the time to share you feedback with us and others touring our community. We are glad you felt satisfied with the all inclusive rates and our great activity programming. We hope you will come see us again soon!

March 06, 2021

By Myra

My mom moved into Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro. We chose this because of the helpfulness of their administrators, the welcomness to take a tour, and the friendliness of the staff interacting with the staff. The facility was very clean, very nice, and we've been very happy. My mom's really enjoying the bingo and they had a Hat Day the other day, and they had karaoke the other day. They've got a lot of great activities. The facility is very, very nice, and it's just a year old.

Dear Myra, thank you for taking time to leave a five star review for Liberty Park Senior Living. We have a fabulous activity program and love to keep residents engaged. Caring for your mom is a great honor!

February 01, 2021

By jblocker

When the time came to move my mother from LR to Jonesboro, we toured several facilities. Me and my sisters selected Liberty Park in Jonesboro, AR. My mother was 94 years old, she had alzheimers and congested heart failure. The staff not only cared for my mother, they loved on her and my family. Many times mother would tell us how good they were to her. During the last few days of her life, hospice comfort care was called in and the staff at Liberty Park was so sweet and helpful. They explained every step of the process to us and was reassuring and caring. I could not ask for anything more. The staff became like family to me and I will honestly say I love them and their heart for care.

Dear jblocker, thank you for taking the time to leave such kind words about Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro. It was a pleasure to care for you sweet mother. Your family will forever hold a special place in our hearts.

October 01, 2020

By ReviewerAT0916

My mom has been living in Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro for about six weeks. It's good, the staff is friendly, and the community is nice and clean. My issues have to do with covid-19, but they can't do anything about it.

Dear ReviewerAT0916, Thank you for taking time to leave a review for Liberty Park Senior Living. We are pleased to hear that your experience with the staff and community is all positive! While we share in your frustration with state guided policies for infection prevention, we know that Liberty Park is extremely blessed to have such a fabulous, large private space to allow you to gather with your mom. We are sensitive to these obstacles and go above and beyond to make sure our residents, staff, families and visitors are all screened and safe to enter our space. Please let us know if you ever have any concerns. Thank you for sharing your precious mom with our Liberty Park family.

By JenB123

My Grandad has really enjoyed living here compared to where he was staying before. His apartment is set up very nicely. They seem to have various sizes to choose from and they are all so beautiful. The staff has seemed to go above and beyond for his and our families needs and everyone is so friendly. He loves talking about the various activities they have planned for them throughout the week. Bingo is one of his favorites. They also have a cheese and wine social a few times a week that he really enjoys. I just love having my weekly calls with him and hearing about all of the fun he's been having with his friends that he's made since moving in. Our family highly recommends Liberty Park Senior Living if you're looking for a place to call home for your loved ones.

Hi JenB123! Thank you for sharing your Grandad with our Liberty Park Senior Living family. We are appreciative of the trust you have instilled in our team.

By Angie Martin

The amenities are almost endless at Liberty Park. The staff go above and beyond to keep residents happy and safe! The staff are amazing in every way. The rooms are spacious. The activities they provide are amazing! My resident I know there is so much happier here than other facilities he was at. We love Liberty Park!

Dear Angie Martin! We love having the support outside agencies can provide to the residents of Liberty Park Senior Living. Thank you for all you do to assist in great care of our residents and their family members.

By butterflywoman870

I brought my grandmother to tour at this facility and the management and staff were very polite and professional. We loved how the facility looked and how the residents seemed very happy with their home. I would recommend if you can to check this place out .

Hi Butterflywoman870! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Liberty Park Senior Living. We are always available to answer any questions you may have.

August 25, 2020

By MomLovesLP

Mom enjoyed all of her says at Liberty Park. She once told me that she was so glad she moved here because she would have never received such excellent care in her home. Your staff made her so happy. Thank you to everyone there for this gift!

Dear MomLovesLP, thank you for the 5 star review of Liberty Park Senior Living. Families like yours make our job seem so easy. Your mom is always so appreciative of any services provided. Thank you for allowing us to walk this journey with your family.

August 01, 2020

By Terry

My father in law is a resident at Liberty Park. Due to some falls and surgeries he has been in multiple facilities over the past year. LP has been great to work with and this has become his home. He is happy here and that is what matters.

Hi Terry! It is wonderful to hear that your family is having such a positive experience at Liberty Park Senior Living. Thank you so much for supporting us with a 5 star review. Our team appreciates the opportunity to welcome your father in law into his new home.

July 15, 2020

By Cary T

Well managed company, staff genuinely care for the residents and keep family well informed.

Cary T, thanks for such a glowing review! We greatly appreciate your trust in us with your family.

July 13, 2020

By Carol Ann

My dad became a resident at the end of December 2019, just a few weeks after LP opened. This is just what we were looking for as he had suffered multiple falls with multiple surgeries and was just finishing his therapy. LP allowed us to continue to have caregivers to be with Dad has he still needed a little extra assitance. In the past 6 months Dad has continued to improve and has become more independent. The staff is always professional, loving, supportive and you can tell they love what they do and they love the residents. We have found this to be in every area whether it is administration, medical assistance, nutritional, recreational activities or personal care. We truly feel we found a home for Dad!

Carol Ann! Thank you so much for your kind words and great review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for your family. We count ourselves blessed to work with families like you!

June 29, 2020

By takenaback2

I helped move my parents in and three weeks later helped move them out. Our experience here was extremely frustrating, and extremely disappointing!

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Liberty Park. At your convenience, will you please contact our COO? Due to HIPAA privacy laws and respect for our residents, we will not publicly discuss specifics of your concern. The most important assignment to us is the care of our residents. Resident and family satisfaction is very important to us and we are always looking for ways in which we can improve. This doesn’t mean we are perfect, but we appreciate your feedback so we can be!

November 15, 2019

By Jonesboro Boy Mom

This place is hands down, the best. The managers are engaged with staff and residents. All of the apartments have private showers and bathrooms. Best bang for your buck!

Memory Care Reviews for Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro

Questions about Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro

What transportation services does Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro offer to assisted living residents?

Liberty Park has 2 vehicles for transportation options. A Lincoln SUV as well as a multi-passenger van.

What safety features or security measures does Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro offer to assisted living residents?

Liberty Park has an after-hours security guard, on site.

If Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We have a designed, fenced outdoor area for pets to enjoy supervised play.

What techniques does Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Our Memory Care residents "Dine with Dignity". Enjoying a meal in our Memory Care mirrors that of our Assisted Living dining. In addition, we support residents' special needs. The DIGNITY experience is highlighted by social interaction between other residents, and with care partners as they assist the resident during dining. Additional support is given to resident according to specific needs. Our entire team works together to provide a seamless dining experience for our residents. Plenty of time is given and important as a part of the DIGNITY experience. Food and snacks are always available for residents throughout the day and night to support requests.

How does Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

At Liberty Park Senior Living, we offer various levels of care ensuring residents receive individualized assistance. Our nurse will determine the appropriate level of care by completing a comprehensive assessment of each resident's abilities and needs. These assessments are reviewed 30 days after admission and quarterly thereafter, ensuring a resident's need and staff assistance are closely aligned. Families are involved in all resident assessment elements.

Costs for Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro

Photos of Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro

Services and Amenities of Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro

Now is the perfect time to consider a brand new start in a beautiful, maintenance-free apartment home at Liberty Park Senior Living. We have an amazing variety of stylish floor plans to choose from. With so many extraordinary benefits, it is no surprise that Liberty Park Senior Living apartments are in high demand

When it comes to the very best senior health service available in Jonesboro, Liberty Park Senior Living is setting a distinguished standard. As you turn the page to a new chapter in your life, we await with open doors and a warm welcome. We look forward to welcoming you to our family!

We offer 24/7 nursing so that our residents always have the care they need. We are very close to a hospital, and our rooms are very spacious.

Map of Liberty Park Senior Living of Jonesboro