Country Club Village Retirement Community

Country Club Village Retirement Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Country Club Village Retirement Community

Independent Living Reviews for Country Club Village Retirement Community

November 24, 2015

Country Club Village is an excellent place that we are currently considering. This is a very good place with excellent rooms and separate cottages for independent living. You can live inside if you need more help, so the facility is high on our list right now. It is also very clean.

May 11, 2015

By June20

I have some friends living at Country Club Village. The staff was very professional and courteous. I had a nice visit. The food was very good. They had a large dining room, and it was quite pretty. They had activities like bridge, bingo, movies, and arts and crafts. The rooms and apartments were quite nice. My friend was in a cottage. They also had apartments that were connected to the main building. You can have a pet if you live on the first floor of the apartment or if you have a cottage.

Its sounds like your friends are enjoying their experience at Country Club Village. As an all-inclusive community, along with our dedicated staff, delicious food program and activity calendar (including wellness and fitness programs, mixers, outings and more), we also offer complimentary transportation, utilities, maintenance and housekeeping. We hope you will consider Country Club Village if you ever are looking for a retirement community.

June 26, 2014

Country Club Village had a nice staff that showed us around. We were able to measure the cottages so I could see what furniture I can take. That was helpful. They gave us lunch, which they usually do, and sat us with someone who just moved there a year before so we could talk with them. The cottages were separate. You didn't have to live in the apartments that were in a long hallway. And being close to the outdoors was probably the biggest thing that we liked about it. They have line dancing, I'm hoping, because I line dance and do hot clogging. I'm very active. So if they don't have something I can do, I'll just go out and find something in the community. I'm still independent.

February 01, 2014

By Julia6

I like Country Village Club. The staff is wonderful, very helpful, and they take care of my parents well. They're very friendly and they get them around. The rooms are wonderful. My parents are not really into activities, but they have arts and crafts, exercises, different games, as well as dancing.

Questions about Country Club Village Retirement Community

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Country Club Village Retirement Community. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

There are about 176 residents at CCV. The age is 55 and up. A lot of them enjoy walking, bingo, bing bag baseball, and our happy hours.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Shopping, Restaurants, and Oaklawn Race Track.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Country Club Village Retirement Community has organized?

Murray's Dinner Theatre, Pocket Theatre, Oaklawn Racing, Movies, Garvan Woodland Gardens, Mini Golfing.

What transportation services does Country Club Village Retirement Community offer to independent living residents?

Van for shopping and doctor appointments and bus for outings.

What makes the chef or dining program at Country Club Village Retirement Community exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We have great food and they are all chef prepared. We have buffet style but also have an extended menu just in case you want to order from that instead.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have a Library, Exercise Workout Room, Movie Theatre available all the time. We also have a pool room with TV and chairs for more fun.

What safety features or security measures does Country Club Village Retirement Community offer to independent living residents?

We offer pendants for emergencies. We also have a 24/7 concierge available.

If Country Club Village Retirement Community accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are on 20+ acres to walk the dog around outside. We are pet friendly for cats and dogs.

Does Country Club Village Retirement Community work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Right At Home is in our building as a third party vendor if you need them.

Costs for Country Club Village Retirement Community

Photos of Country Club Village Retirement Community

Services and Amenities of Country Club Village Retirement Community

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

About Country Club Village Retirement Community

Set upon 28 manicured acres just outside of Hot Springs National Park, Country Club Village Retirement Community is an all-inclusive retirement community offering independent senior living at an affordable monthly price. We are a community of friends and neighbors, committed to providing carefree retirement living allowing you live your life the way you’ve always wanted.

As a Sunshine Retirement Living Community, Country Club Village Retirement Community shares the same mission to be a preferred senior living provider through offering choice, value and independence to each of our valued residents.

Featured Amenities

To help you enjoy your retirement years, we offer a robust schedule of daily activities and events. From exercise classes and line dancing to holiday celebrations and trips to local attractions, there is always something fun going on at Country Club Village.

Throughout the day, enjoy three chef-prepared meals. Dishes are prepared in our own kitchen using fresh ingredients and served in our spacious dining room. We also offer a convenient buffet stocked with a rotating variety of tasty selections.

Available Services

As part of your all-inclusive retirement experience, enjoy complimentary maintenance, paid utilities (except telephone), cable television, and weekly housekeeping and linen services. Our managers live on site at our community and are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

For added convenience, we also provide complimentary laundry facilities, and transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and organized community outings. We are a pet-friendly community, so feel free to bring along your beloved dog or cat.

For affordable retirement living in the heart of Hot Springs, Arkansas, look no further than Country Club Village Retirement Community.

Ask about our Sunshine Travel Program - Our unique travel program gives you the chance to explore 16 cities in 7 states. Have a Question, Concern or Comment? Welcome to your Sunshine Community, Meet Mr. Sunshine. Ask about our unique Sunshine Wellness Program

Map of Country Club Village Retirement Community