The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

Reviews of The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

Assisted Living Reviews for The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

February 13, 2018

By Betty

The Atrium at Serenity Pointe was gorgeous, top notch, clean, and bright but very expensive.

May 08, 2017

By Carmen737547

We've decided that my wife is going to stay in The Atrium at Serenity Pointe. She’s in there now, and she’s going to be there for at least a month. They have everything. They have a chapel. They have a hairdresser and a beauty shop. They serve all meals -- 3 a day. They have snacks just about everyday. They have a bus that will take them to doctor’s appointments. The staff is very helpful.

December 05, 2016

By wjclaflin@hotmail.com

The Atrium at Serenity Pointe was nice, and we had a good time there. Lunch was fine, but the problem was the cost was too high. The rooms are pretty nice and certainly big and comfortable enough for 2 people. We enjoyed our visit with the young lady who took us around the place.

July 29, 2016

By Ann071044

The Atrium at Serenity Pointe is a very nice retirement community and looks like you are walking into a resort. They have a memory care facility as well. Their dining area is lovely and more like a restaurant, and the food is very good. It’s a very upscale place. They have happy hour in the afternoon, a movie theater, and a pool. They have indoor and outdoor recreation areas.

May 17, 2016

By MarleneROCAN

I visited the Atrium, but mother didn’t like it and thought it looked like a hotel. It was very nice but too upper class for her. It had lower level memory care. The rooms were down in the basement, and it didn’t look like there was much contact with the outside. The rooms were very nice, the staff was exceptionally nice, and the food was excellent. They had activities for memory care, and I saw them interacting with each other. It was expensive, but they could lower the cost for double occupancy.

October 28, 2015

By Michael114411350

My father was placed at the Atrium at Serenity Pointe. He was for two days on bed rest, and within a week he was back to normal. My father loves the place.

November 20, 2014

I found everything about The Atrium at Serenity Pointe to be absolutely wonderful. The food was delicious; everything was fine. I didn't have any problem with anything there. There is fishing and going out on the lake, and they have bus trips. I didn't get into the activities very much. The staff was very good -- excellent. It had everything I wanted.

February 26, 2014

By Shirley39

I think if I had a stroke and had to go into an assisted living, I would choose Atrium because they are also very prepared for what my needs would be. It's beautiful. They have one or two-bedroom apartments. They have a full-fledged dining hall that is open almost all day and part of the night. You can go in and get a breakfast at 1 o'clock in the afternoon if that's what you want and that appeals to me. They have just recently opened up some cottages that are set off on the bay but they're individual. If I couldn't walk, I wouldn't need a hoveround to get over there with beautiful concrete walkway all around the Atrium looking out over the lake. I could sit out there in the sun overlooking that lake for hours. I'm happy on the water. The food is great, I understand. They got a chef that they had there. The service in the dining room I saw was just wonderful. It looks like you're treated royally. The staff I've found were as polite and as efficient as they can be. They were on their toes the whole time. It has got a wonderful reputation. They have a library inside and that library is constantly supplied with new books from the library system and they have computers for your capability to work on. They have a swimming pool. They have sea water in there and then they have a hot tub. I'm sure there is a trainer there that does exercise programs. The Atrium is on my number one list.

May 01, 2013

By carl.moss

The Atrium in Hot Springs is a 4-star facility. It's lovely and in my opinion, it's one of the best places in town. Their rooms are large and I like being something where I will be able to move around. They had lovely pools and an area for square dancing.

Independent Living Reviews for The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

November 30, 2015

By James116833950

We really like the Atrium. The people were pretty good. What I really liked about the place was it was situated on a lake where you could fish.

December 05, 2014

By ronnieb62

I visited The Atrium in scouting out a place for my own retirement residence. It is absolutely awesome. It is a beautiful center in a beautiful location and although close to town it gives the feeling of being more remote. The staff are wonderful people, the dining is tops, all of the services, amenities, activities,etc. available to the residents is top notch. I live approximately 70 miles from there and am telling people where I live about it.

Costs for The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

Photos of The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

Services and Amenities of The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

About The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

Trade in your worries for a luxury vacation in a fine resort setting on beautiful Lake Hamilton! Discover the incomparable lifestyle found only at The Atrium at Serenity Pointe.

Our Senior Living in Hot Springs, AR offers the perfect mix of personal care and hospitality tailored to meet the individual needs of residents. At The Atrium at Serenity Pointe, we believe in giving residents control over their lives and encouraging independence and socialization all while providing exceptional care. You'll love how our friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes it easy to meet new friends and fill your day with a number of fun and engaging activities.

Map of The Atrium at Serenity Pointe