Casas Adobes Post Acute Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Casas Adobes Post Acute Rehabilitation

June 22, 2011

By LockCaptain

Other

I was at this facility as a 2nd semester nursing student. It was appalling to me that the residents were treated the way they were. The women were left to roam the hallways with no bra on. All of the residents were wearing adult diapers. A CNA and I found crushed medications stuck to the roof of a resident's mouth. The LPN responsible was definitely careless. The patient died a few days later. After that, the same LPN had to do a digital stimulation. I'm not going to go into detail on the procedure, but that resident screamed in pain and was left bleeding. I cannot say that I would recommend this place. I was on the inside looking out, and I would not want to live there.

Services and Amenities of Casas Adobes Post Acute Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Casas Adobes Post Acute Rehabilitation

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Northwest is located in Tucson, AZ and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Casas Adobes Post Acute Rehabilitation