About Avista Sun City West
Avista Sun City West is a locally owned memory care community dedicated to serving those with dementia and Alzheimer’s in the west valley. Built as three separate and secure cottages with 16 apartments each, you benefit from a smaller neighborhood feel while also sharing a common large backyard space for walking and enjoying nature. Each cottage has been designed with amazing dining, living, and activity spaces to help make every day a meaningful one!
Our memory care programs include:
- Uniquely designed, well-appointed private and companion studios
- Beautiful, secure courtyard
- Utilities and basic cable included, except phone
- Three delicious meals daily plus snacks
- 24-hr emergency response system
- On-site services such as podiatry, dental, hearing, x-rays, etc.
- On-site beauty salon
- Transportation services available
- Cozy fireplaces in each cottage
- Amazing natural light
The Enhance Protocol™ also includes:
- Personal concierge
- Cognability assessment
- Personalized roadmap
- Specialized nutrition program
- Sleep guidelines
- Exercise guidelines
- Quality improvement reviews
- and more
What Makes Us Special
Everyone is unique, and so our holistic approach to care is designed to engage our residents and meet them where they are. In order to do so successfully, we rely on knowledge and an understanding of each resident’s specific personal history and needs.