Haven Of Scottsdale

Nursing Home Reviews for Haven Of Scottsdale

March 15, 2013

By mrc llc

Other

My mom was at the center for 3 days. Everything was fine for a while but I was suppose to talk with a serenity rep and could not make it because my son had a seizure, They would not release her even though she went in there on her own, They threatened her and told her they were going to keep her and she might have to pay all the bills which was bs. She is 81 and they were intimidating her to do what they wanted her to do. Not a good place. The facility took my mom's prescriptions and never returned them. She called back and asked for them and they said there was nothing they could do and to call Caremore. Those scripts were worth at least $125 which my mom has to pay out of pocket. That is a bad place.

March 23, 2012

By John75

I have an excellent experience with my mother here. She likes the place a lot.As soon as you walk into Scottsdale Nursing&Rehabilitation Center, you can feel the diffference. From the warm welcoming at the front desk to all the smiles and greetings you receive as you walk throughout the community. Center offers the comfort and care needed for residents needing special treatment. Food served here is warm and tasty. One thing that I appreciate most is that the family members are allowed to join their relatives in the meal time, which is not allowed in some communities.

June 10, 2011

By Evans1

Other

Having to place my husband in a nursing and rehabilitation center due to his injury I worked diligently to find a facility that could meet all of his needs. The professionalism, service and care that has been provided to him while temporarily residing at the rehabilitation center, has been superb. The staff is compassionate, caring and very friendly. They are always interacting with patients and family members. When my husband slid to the floor they called immediately and reassured us that he was just fine. The staff members are always giving updates about my husband and we know them all on a first name basis. The staff members have a special place in our heart and we would recommend them over and over again.

About Haven Of Scottsdale

Haven Of Scottsdale is a senior living provider in Scottsdale, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Haven Of Scottsdale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Haven Of Scottsdale