Haven Of Scottsdale

Nursing Home Reviews for Haven Of Scottsdale

June 10, 2011

By Evans1

Other

Having to place my husband in a nursing and rehabilitation center due to his injury I worked diligently to find a facility that could meet all of his needs. The professionalism, service and care that has been provided to him while temporarily residing at the rehabilitation center, has been superb. The staff is compassionate, caring and very friendly. They are always interacting with patients and family members. When my husband slid to the floor they called immediately and reassured us that he was just fine. The staff members are always giving updates about my husband and we know them all on a first name basis. The staff members have a special place in our heart and we would recommend them over and over again.

Services and Amenities of Haven Of Scottsdale

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2019

About Haven Of Scottsdale

Haven Of Scottsdale is a senior living provider in Scottsdale, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Haven Of Scottsdale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Haven Of Scottsdale