The Peaks at Santa Rita

Reviews of The Peaks at Santa Rita

Independent Living Reviews for The Peaks at Santa Rita

December 21, 2014

By Texas Mom

My mother has lived at The Peaks for a month. She is enjoying living there. My daughter and I visited her and we are so happy that she is happy. We also ate lunch there, delicious and everyone is friendly. I would highly recommend The Peaks.

October 22, 2014

By Tracy12

The Peaks’ is fantastic, to be very honest with you. It is where at the present moment he will be the most happiest and for anybody who is able to live independently, it is a fantastic place to live. The staff is very caring, it’s a great place, and they have activities like the typical trivia and Wii.

October 07, 2014

By Debbie81738950

The Peaks is a great place; everyone is very friendly and helpful. They have a pool, a hot tub, a game room where they play cards, and they have a movie room. They serve breakfast and lunch every day, and they have a shuttle that will take you to places. Mom’s apartment is very spacious; it has a full kitchen, and it has its own washer and dryer. It’s very nice. Mom is very happy, she met old friends, she loves it, and she feels safe there. I recommend it highly.

June 18, 2013

By Tom22

Everything is wonderful at The Peaks where I am currently staying. The population is great and the management is wonderful. It is an absolute delight living here.

About The Peaks at Santa Rita

The Peaks at Santa Rita is a senior living provider in Green Valley, Arizona that offers residents Independent Living. Contact The Peaks at Santa Rita for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Peaks at Santa Rita