Carefree Assisted Living Center

Reviews of Carefree Assisted Living Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Carefree Assisted Living Center

February 19, 2016

By Velvet M.

Dear Gary and Lisa, It's been such a blessing for our family to have our Mom at Carefree Assisted Living Center. It's not owned by some out-of-state big corporation, but by yourselves -- two loving, concerned owners who take a personal interest in all your residents. Because your facility is cozy, smaller in size and homey, the staff takes a personal interest in each person -- and knowing their needs. They treat each person with compassion and patient loving care. Oh, how our family appreciates every one of you. We were no longer able to take care of our mom at home and we, as a family, couldn't have found a better "fit". We appreciate you, your facility, and staff more than you will ever know.

February 19, 2016

By Connie T.

Old age, dementia, Alzheimer's (not necessarily in that order) have a way of sneaking up on you. For my mom, it was a slow progression that we imagined we could handle every step of the way. We couldn't. After years of caring for her at home, Carefree has taken over tasks that I could no longer handle. She is happy, engaged, and safe. They have incredible caregivers 'round the clock in a "just the right size" facility. So much kindness and genuine concern for her well being. She is blessed to live here. I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to love my Mom again.

January 26, 2016

By LMRandall01

I thought it would be important to share my personal experience with Carefree Assisted Living Center, as this is a profoundly important decision for many families to make. I have to say, Carefree is truly the best facility I have seen of it's kind. As a physical therapist, I have seen many facilities and none as caring and clean as Carefree. Last year, I had the opportunity to visit Carefree as a friend's mother made her transition from this world. The staff was so caring and nurturing, not only to my friend's mother but also to my friend and myself at a difficult time. Each caregiver and nurse that entered the room showed their genuine care and love, sometimes with tears in their eyes. I am very grateful for the loving and fully attentive environment that Carefree clearly demonstrates to it's residents and their families.

September 28, 2011

By s_marsh09

I had to, unfortunately, put my father in an assisted living center recently. He was no longer to care for himself and we couldn't accommodate him either. We looked and toured this facility multiple times before we finally chose to go with another place, although this place did have amenities that others didn't have. For instance, we really liked the down-home feel of the rooms and the entire location. It was very comfortable, cozy even, with it's limited ground size. It looked like a house! They did offer personal, independent rooms that were like apartments. Or you can choose to have a room-mate. They also seemed less institutional. They give more active personalized monitoring for each person. They offer certain amenities with different rooms. For example, some rooms offer for you to bring your own furniture in and others have a kitchenette. But they said they can only sometimes offer basic needs my father would need. Such as bathing, changing, laundry, meals, transportation, etc. I think the only reason we didn't go with this center is because it was a more independent in-home facility than what we were looking for.

Costs for Carefree Assisted Living Center

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL9522C

About Carefree Assisted Living Center

Over the years, Carefree Assisted Living Center has earned an enviable reputation for providing the finest in Assisted Care Living for our Seniors. We are very proud of that distinction. Our size is limited to a maximum of 20 residents, allowing us to uniquely blend the services and amenities of some of the larger institution-style facilities while maintaining a loving and compassionate home-like experience often found lacking in the larger assisted care institutions. Carefree is widely recognized throughout Northern Arizona for our unparalleled high standards of personalized care,and is wholly licensed by the State of Arizona to provide Independent, Supervisory, Personal and Directed levels of care to our residents – including meeting the needs of 2 person transfer residents.

SERVICES & AMENITIES:

• Licensed and professional supervisory, personal and directed senior adult care in a modern and comfortably charming adobe-style home environment
  • Compassionate and secure 24hr care by AZ State Licensed Caregivers and Medical Technicians, including full medication management and personalized care programs
  • Beautifully decorated rooms (or unfurnished if preferred) - suites have adjoining baths and walk-in closets. All rooms have access to satellite television services and private phone lines
  • Relaxing and peaceful outdoor private patio/garden courtyard and pond
  • Award winning, well-proportioned meals (3x day) and custom dietary plans
  • Comfortable and inviting lounge and dining areas, including fireplace, satellite TV, channeled music and power medical lift chairs (as required)
  • Regular social and recreational activities, including weekly spiritual gatherings
  • Entire facility is routinely maintained as a clean and odor-free environment
  • In-house laundry and housekeeping performed for all residents
  • In-house library and private family meeting room, including computer and internet access.
  • Professional personal grooming services available
  • Wired and wireless medical call systems for each room and resident
  • Licensed Nurse on staff