Merrill Gardens at Madison

Reviews of Merrill Gardens at Madison

Assisted Living Reviews for Merrill Gardens at Madison

March 29, 2017

By Laura400830

We visited Merrill Gardens primarily for its location and the fact that they provided what we needed. What we saw was very nice, very well maintained, and organized. The place is fairly new, so everything was nice. We saw a salon and an exercise room. Overall, we were very happy with it. They were great. Our visit was wonderful. We didn't choose it because it's not the location that we need right now.
Thank you for providing us with this feedback regarding your visit to Merrill Gardens. We are glad to hear that you found the community to be well maintained and that you had a wonderful visit.

January 06, 2017

By Pat523001

I thought Merrill Gardens at Madison was a wonderful place. I really liked it. I like the layout and the food. I like what they offered. I like what little amenities they had like they would bring you food if you were sick. They had a doctor on staff, and they could take you to doctor’s appointments. They would have somebody playing the piano. They have barbecues for the 4th of July. They had movies and church services. They just seemed to have so much to me.
Thank you so much for sharing such positive feedback with us. We are proud to offer a wide variety of activities, amenities and services at Merrill Gardens.

August 17, 2016

By Jill258147

Merrill Gardens at Madison was the only place available, so we chose it. The place is brand new, very clean, and well ran. The food is good. I don't have any complaints so far.
Thanks for providing us with this positive review. We are very proud of our new community, and we are so glad to hear that you enjoy the food. Please let us know if there is anything additional we can do for you.

June 11, 2016

By Sandy817224

I thought Merrill Gardens was very nice, very clean, and very big. We noticed the different room sizes and the common areas. You could bring a pet, if you chose to. The eating facilities seemed very nice. The staff was very hospitable, kind, and patient and were willing to sit down and answer all the questions that we had.

Thank you for your time in providing us with this 5-star review. We appreciate receiving your feedback and we are so glad to hear about your positive experience at Merrill Gardens at Madison.

February 29, 2016

By Anetta

The staff was really nice and courteous at Merrill Gardens. They would answer any questions and help in any way they could. It seemed like the residents there were really happy. Most of them were really active.

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback for Merrill Gardens at Madison. Our team strives to provide a pleasant experience for everyone and we will definitely share these comments with them.

December 21, 2015

By Suzy9

Merrill Gardens is absolutely perfect for Mom. It has a nice big back patio for her dog, and they help her walk her dog, which is exactly what I was looking for. The food is really good, too. She is very happy there. We put her in a two-bedroom suite, which is very large. She is able to fit her king-sized bed with two bedside tables, a dresser with a mirror, and a tall chest. There is plenty of walking room. Her two dogs’ beds are in her bedroom, too. She has a huge walk-in closet with lots of space, and her bathroom has a huge shower and lots of cabinet spaces. Her room is very accommodating and feels just like home. The restaurant is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. She can go whenever she wants. They have many breakfast foods that are available all of the time, and the food is outstanding. At night, they have several entrees, and everything is hot and really good. Also, they have three activities scheduled every day.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this glowing review. We are so pleased to hear that Merrill Gardens at Madison is perfect for your mom!

Independent Living Reviews for Merrill Gardens at Madison

Photos of Merrill Gardens at Madison

Services and Amenities of Merrill Gardens at Madison

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• State Licenses: License #ALF D4538, SCALF P4514

About Merrill Gardens at Madison

Madison Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care

Merrill Gardens at Madison will be classically designed and offer a wellness center, well-appointed library and lots of comfortable common areas. Residents will also be able to enjoy walking paths around the six acre grounds, a landscaped courtyard with BBQ area, a theater and modern bistro. All apartments will have washers and dryers and most apartments will have a full kitchen, gracious porch or ground level patio. A formal dining room will also be available for special occasions.

In addition, Merrill Gardens at Madison will offer concierge services, scheduled transportation, weekly housekeeping and much more!

Map of Merrill Gardens at Madison