Home Care Partners, Inc.
Offers Home Care
Top Nearby Home Care
About Home Care Partners, Inc.
Home Care Partners, Inc. is a full service home health care company specializing in Skilled Nursing, Home Health Aide, and Homemaker/Companion home care services. We are committed to improving the health and well-being of our clients while promoting self-sufficiency and independence.
Home Care Partners is a family owned and operated small business. We have been in Monroe Township since 2002. We are very serious about customer service and feel that that is what sets us apart from our competitors. We treat both our clients and our caregivers with much respect and think that is the reason why many of our caregivers stay with us for many years (some are even original employees).
At Home Care Partners, we know each and every one of our employees and clients personally and use what we learn about our individual caregivers and clients to create positive and productive caregiver/client matches. The owner of Home Care Partners oversees the daily operation and meets each client and each caregiver personally. She feels that by meeting each client herself, she can accurately assess what they are like and can choose an appropriate caregiver not only based on their qualifications but also their personality. Additionally a nurse assesses every client and creates a plan of care at no additional fee and continues to monitor our clients and caregivers throughout their treatment with us.
All of our caregivers are insured and bonded and undergo rigorous personal assessments and criminal background checks. They are well trained and hand-picked to meet your personal requirements. Our goal is to tailor our service so that each client and caregiver create a bond that builds a lasting relationship.
Home Care Partners, Inc. brings you professional care within the comfort and privacy of your home, delivering quality services at reasonable, affordable prices. And if you have long term care insurance coverage, Home Care Partners, Inc. will work directly with your insurance carrier to arrange for direct payments.
Homemaker/Companion Services are available to help you or your loved one if he/she is in need of limited assistance. Services are available to make his/her life easier include assistance with:
- Companion Care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and linen changes
- Medication reminders
- Accompanying to appointments
- Friendly shopper
- Guidance with hygiene and dressing
- Reading and games
- Other everyday household tasks
Home Health Aide Services
If you or your loved one needs "hands on" personal care, then Home Health Aide Services are the appropriate level of care for him/her. Home Health Aide Services include all the tasks listed above under Homemaker/Companion Services in addition to assistance with:
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Exercises as instructed by the nurse
- Monitoring temperature, pulse, and respirations
- Changing dressings of minor wounds
- Monitoring blood glucose levels
All Home Health Aide Services are provided by trained home health aides an performed under he supervision of a registered nurse who maintains communication with your physician and visits regularly to closely monitor your medical status and the care provided by your home health aide.
Skilled Nursing Services
Skilled Nursing Services are available in the comfort and privacy of your own home providing one-to-one attention that will help you or your loved one remain independent. If you are thinking about a skilled nursing facility or assisted living community because you or your loved one is in need of medical care and monitoring but you are just not ready to make that move, for a monthly fee consider having a qualified registered nurse visit you or your loved one weekly to:
- Manage/organize medications in coordination with your physician
- Develop a nutrition and fitness program in coordination with your physician
- Monitor your vital signs, blood glucose levels, and your diet
- Provide wound care
- Perform comprehensive assessments for medical, emotional, financial, personal, legal, and supportive services and arrange appointments as needed.
- Evaluate appropriate living arrangements and needed support assistance as your needs change
Services and Amenities of Home Care Partners, Inc.
- Full Service Agency
Range of services
- Companion Care
- Personal Care Assistants
- In Home Health
Types of care
- Transportation: Yes
- Doctor Visit Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Transfer Assistance
- Dressing And Grooming
- Bathing And Toileting
- Home Maintenance
- Walking Wheelchair Assistance
- Memory Care
- Meal Preparation
- Errand And Grocery Assistance
- Male Caregivers
- Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 30 Miles To Provide Care
- In Person Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Residency Confirmation
- Background Checks
- Continual Training
- Patient Transfers
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care Training
- Payment Options Extra: Long Term Care Insurance
- Payroll Provided For Caregivers
- Bonded And Insured
- Licenses: Health Care Service Firm, Temporary Help Services