Baywood Home Care
Offers Home Care
Top Nearby Home Care
Reviews of Baywood Home Care
Home Care Reviews for Baywood Home Care
June 01, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
January 27, 2013
About Baywood Home Care
Baywood Home Care is the premier provider of private home care in Minnesota. Baywood provides a degree of personalized care and service that is unmatched, from the selection of compatible caregivers to extensive nurse oversight and management of the day-to-day care.
Baywood's mission is to enable people to live where, and how, they want to live. Our services provide freedom not constraint. We provide a realistic alternative to moving to an assisted living facility or living in a nursing home. Most people can live at home indefinitely, without ever having to move!
- Flexible hourly care, or 24-hour "live-in" care
- Unsurpassed consistency of caregivers
- Screening of caregivers that exceeds the norm
- R.N. On-call 24 hours a day
- Caregivers drive clients to appointments, social events, etc.
- Memory Care-safety and companionship for people with dementia
- Medication administration, vital signs, blood sugar checks
- Meals, housekeeping, laundry
- Bathing, personal care, incontinence care
- Mobility: Transfers, Walking, Mechanical lifts if necessary
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Since 2000. We are experienced.
- 100% Minnesota owned and managed; not a franchise.
- We accept Long Term Care Insurance
- We serve the Minneapolis/St.Paul metro area, much of south central Minnesota, and parts of western Wisconsin and northern Iowa.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia PatientsGet Costs
Services and Amenities of Baywood Home Care
- Hourly Rate: $28/Hour
- Live In Rate: $295/Day