Cali Care Home Health Services, Inc.
Offers Home Health Agencies
Reviews of Cali Care Home Health Services, Inc.
Home Health Reviews for Cali Care Home Health Services, Inc.
March 06, 2013
I am a past client of this provider
About Cali Care Home Health Services, Inc.
CaliCare's mission is to provide cost effective Skilled Nursing visits, Occupational / Physical / Speech Therapists, Home Health Aids, Dietary / Medical Social Services of the highest quality. The services provided by individuals committed to a culture and environment which supports self-actualization and cooperative productive enterprise. If you would like more information on how we can work with you, feel free to Contact us @ 818-310-7777
CaliCare Home Health Services, Inc. is committed to providing compassionate and quality care at your home by our professional multidisciplinary team. We offer an array of comprehensive services and specialty programs aimed towards assisting patients in maintaining and improving their quality of life.
Home is the best medicine for people of all ages. It is the place where family, friends and familiar surroundings make you feel most comfortable, making it an ideal surrounding for recovery. That is why we are committed to partnering with you in improving you health at home.Our team of health care professionals will carefully follow the plan of care established by your physician for your particular needs.
Listed Below are just a few of the services we offer:
- Skilled Nursing Visits - comprehensive nursing assessments,care,support & education to you and your loved ones.
- Home Health Aides - hands-on personal care, meal preparation and/or light housekeeping
- Occupational Therapy- rehabilitation to restore skills for everyday living, such as bathing, dressing,cooking &eating.
- Physical Therapy - assistance with regaining muscle strength, coordination,balance,walking and function
- Speech Therapy- assistance with language skills , the ability to swallow, and memory problems
- Dietary Services -offer nutritional counseling and individualized dietary plans if you have special dietary needs
- Medical Social Services- provide information and help arrange for services fromcommunity organizations, assist with living arrangements, crisis management, and guidance with financial problems.
Many of the services you receive in a hospital or a nursing home are also available to you in the convenience of your own home. This is possible because CaliCare can send a range of health care professionals to your home