Kettle Moraine Gardens
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Costs for Kettle Moraine Gardens
Services and Amenities of Kettle Moraine Gardens
- All Inclusive Rent
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3300/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4800/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 56
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0012054
About Kettle Moraine Gardens
Kettle Moraine Gardens is a family-run, locally owned, Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF), located in a small town setting within Washington County. The homes have both single and double suites equipped with all the features to meet the special needs of your loved one.
We invite our residents to decorate their suites with their own furnishings to create a familiar home-like atmosphere. Our residents can enjoy our large living area with fireplace or relax outside on our spacious patio with gardens.
We also offer beauty and barber shop services for your convenience.
We put a strong emphasis on wellness and healthy living for all of our residents. Our residents enjoy a caring environment with three meals daily in a beautiful dining facility. They also enjoy opportunities to participate in social and recreational activities, as well as interfaith spiritual programs.
- Our mission is to provide high quality, affordable care within the Holistic Model, touching the residents physical, psychological and spiritual needs.
- Working with the resident and their family, we develop an individualized plan of care to enhance their quality of life.
- We will provide that care based on Christian principles with trained dedicated staff.
- Family run and operated by experienced Registered Nurses skilled in the Assisted Living setting.
What Makes Us Special
We are located in a quiet country setting, and offer spacious rooms, ample closet space, a beauty and barber shop, as well as wheelchair accessible bathrooms with walk-in showers. Our shared spaces include a large living area with a fireplace, plus a patio and gardens.Get Costs