Oak Park Place Janesville

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Park Place Janesville

January 10, 2020

By Pat B

Other

My husband and I lead a support group for those with Parkinson's Disease and their care givers. We began holding our monthly meetings at Janesville's Oak Park Place in November 2018. We could not ask for a better place for these meetings. The facilities are new, easy to find with adequate parking and always clean. The staff is friendly and very willing to help in any way needed. Coffee is provided for our group. Our meeting room is large, easy to locate, well ventilated and light with modern a/v equipment. Some participants in our group are residents there. The staff is attentive to their needs and seem to know them quite well. I have had an opportunity to visit one of our participants in her apartment, which was cheerful. She expressed how pleased she was there. I know there are frequent community events there that are open to the public as well as the residents. All around, I feel Oak Park Place is definitely a positive addition to our community.

December 10, 2019

By palw

My mother came to Oak Park Place for so I could go to my grandson's graduation. She had single, very spacious room. The staff did try to get her to interact, but she is stubborn. I know I would bring her back when the need will arise again. Thank You Oak Park Place.

About Oak Park Place Janesville

Oak Park Place Janesville is a senior living provider in Janesville, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Oak Park Place Janesville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Park Place Janesville