Woodside Lutheran Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodside Lutheran Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodside Lutheran Home

May 02, 2015

By Siennab

I cannot endorse this facility. The staff seemed distant and uncaring. My dad was neglected. We're shocked that he was left unattended after calling for help-numerous times. Not a good staff-resident ratio. The RNs leave way too much to staff. Go elsewhere! They're more concerned with taking your money than caring for your loved one!

June 07, 2013

By caring0531113

The staff are very helpful, friendly, compassionate and patient to dad in Woodside. Dad had no complaints with the food. The place feels like an institution but also homey because of the birds and other nice things in there. It would be nice if they have larger rooms.

March 09, 2012

By Nikki2

Upon walking into my great-grandmothers nursing home I thought the facility was nice. Woodside had several seating areas and many activity rooms for their residents. I thought this home suited the needs of my grandmother and many other residents. As I continued to visit her on several occasions, I noticed several negative aspects of the facility. I noticed that the staff to resident ratio was extremely unbalanced which caused a hectic and stressful environment for not only the staff but the stress also fell upon their residents. My family would go there every day to talk my grandmother for a walk because the staff would forget to or would be too busy to make the walk worthwhile. I also saw that every resident in Woodside had a roommate. The size of the rooms had extremely limited space but adding another person made it extremely uncomfortable. After several situations of my grandmother being neglected we decided to transfer her to another facility.

Services and Amenities of Woodside Lutheran Home

About Woodside Lutheran Home

Woodside Lutheran Home is a senior living provider in Green Bay, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Woodside Lutheran Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodside Lutheran Home