Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI

Reviews of Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI

August 25, 2020

By Joann

I went to Oak Park Place Green Bay. It was very nice, it was a beautiful place, decorated better, newer, and the rooms were very nice. They had activities going on when I was there; there was a group of people playing cards. The manager was very nice. She was showing me the prices of things, but she gave one price and then goes, "Well, I'm not really sure what the price is, it might have gone up," so I assumed it was higher. It was farther away for me to visit my mom and for my brother as well, plus Mom would have to give three months notice if she decided to go home, and it was a little more expensive than the other place. The dining area was very pretty, the facility was out by the woods, and the views were better.

October 02, 2019

By K.F.

Oak Park Place Green Bay is less than perfect. They didn't have covered parking, which was a big deal for my parents. The place is relatively small with limited services. The apartment I saw was great, well-maintained and very new. The dining area was just average, we tried the food which was just a light meal and it was also just average. They have memory care if you're looking for that, and the staff is very friendly. The layout was fine, it's all in on a single level which was very nice and the community is kind of in a remote location.

January 25, 2019

By GP

Everybody at Oak Park Place was really friendly and open. It was a well-priced, brand-new facility. They gave me a choice whether Mom would like to look at the fields and the forest or whether she gets to have flowers, so everybody has a window. I'm so pleased that she's there. They have many activities during the day for her and her hair gets done once a week. They seem to have everything, and even though now I'm 300 miles away from them, they will call me, talk to me and communicate how my mom is doing. I can go home and say my mom is in the right place. My mom is in the memory unit and they pick the food for her. The food is fresh and good. They let them finish what they're eating and check that they have enough fluids. The place is always neat and clean. They're at tables, so they can talk with friends. The whole way they do things is very nice. It has many areas for family and an activity room, entertainment, activities, and field trips. They make it so friendly for families. I am so pleased with them.

December 06, 2018

By Mary

Oak Park Place is very nice and good. The rooms are nice, but kind of hard to plug in through electrical outlets. I liked the staff and they're very good people. My mom participates in some activities, but they could use some more. The food was very good.

November 01, 2018

By Lionel

The information that we received from Oak Park Place was very comprehensive and helpful. They answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. My mother enjoyed the tour of the facilities and the welcoming and very friendly staff.

October 27, 2018

By Carol

The girl that I talked to at Oak Park Place Green Bay was very knowledgeable. We saw both a studio and a room, and they were both beautiful. They had cathedral ceilings, and they had a nice amount of space in them. I have nothing bad to say about the community at all. The staff we talked to was fine, she understood our power of attorney situation, and gave us a good response.

June 27, 2018

By Rae

My husband moved in at Oak Park Place on the first of May. He's happy and likes it. He also likes the food. We had to do the furnishing for his room.

Memory Care Reviews for Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI

Questions about Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI

What transportation services does Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI offer to assisted living residents?

We have a van and provide shuttle services to and from appointments. The starting cost is $25/round trip within a certain radius from our community.

If Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We do not accept dogs. We only accept cats in our RCAC Assisted Living. Cats must remain the the resident's apartment. Dogs and cats are welcome to visit, but must show proof that the pet is current with all shots.

Describe the neighborhood around Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

We are on the edge of Green Bay among farm fields and across from a golf course.

Is Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Hospital selection is Resident choice. We are; however, located 3 miles from a Level 3 Tertiary Hospital.

Costs for Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI

Photos of Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI

Services and Amenities of Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI

• Fee Structure Extra: $2000 Security Deposit Refundable

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

About Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI

Welcome to Oak Park® Place Green Bay, offering options beyond traditional senior living for the lifestyle you deserve. Imagine a continuum of amenities and services that support a carefree, independent way of life for residents now and in the future. .

Assisted Living and Memory Care

The levels of care at Oak Park® Place in Green Bay include assisted living, enhanced assisted living and specialized memory care services for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other memory-loss conditions. At all levels, we focus on offering opportunities for residents to maintain their lifestyle while providing assistance with daily living when needed – all in a home-like environment. Location is Everything

Find our Oak Park® Place community on Erie Road just a short drive from nearby shopping, churches, medical facilities, restaurants, theatres, banks, and recreation. Green Bay is Specializing in Memory Care

At Oak Park® Place, memory care is a special focus. We offer a program of care that celebrates life and supports strengths. Specially trained staff engage residents – encouraging individual choices and joining them in their moment. The success-oriented philosophy at Oak Park® Place provides residents with a supportive and engaging atmosphere. And the family has peace of mind that their loved one is in an environment that preserves warmth, caring, and the comforts and routines that help make a home.

Memory care at Oak Park® Place is renowned for its excellent programming designed to meet the specific care needs of residents with Alzheimer’s or other dementia-related conditions. Life-enhancing group and individual activities are a regular part of the daily routine at Autumn Lane® and serve to support physical and emotional strengths as well as the quality of life.

Autumn Lane® provides varying levels of care based on each resident’s needs. Residents are assessed by a trained professional and receive care at one of three levels. Adjustments to care plans are made if or when necessary with a focus on the resident’s best interest.

Specialized Care and Services in our Autumn Lane Assisted Living Community:

• Laundry Service
  • Weekly Housekeeping
  • Utilities
  • Secured Facility

Actual level of care for residents living in Autumn Lane is determined through an assessment by a qualified community representative and focuses on providing the best care possible to our residents. Levels of care are monitored and may adjust based on change of condition.

Residents at Autumn Lane® receive specialized memory care with respect and compassion at the heart of all programs, activities, and daily life. Nursing staff, caregivers, housekeeping, and programming staff is selected based on their compassion for seniors with dementia, Alzheimer’s, or other memory care issues. Welcome home.

Thank you for your interest in Oak Park® Place in Green Bay. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Oak Park Place Green Bay, WI