Moraine Ridge Senior Living

Reviews of Moraine Ridge Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Moraine Ridge Senior Living

November 12, 2017

By John Michaels

After looking at several different facilities for my mother-in-law, we decided upon Moraine Ridge Senior Living. The activities they offer, the menu and the staff and the atmosphere was just what we were looking for. We are very happy with the services that are offered and her care at Moraine Ridge.

November 10, 2017

By frzzngrl

My mother and my father-in-law both live here. They receive very good care. There are many activities for them to do and trips to go on. I know they enjoy doing them . The food is very good (that is what my parents say). If they aren't able to go down to eat they bring the food up to them. There are religious services so they don't have to leave if they don't want to. I am very pleased that we picked this assisted living for our parents.

February 19, 2016

By TomZepnick

We were very happy with my mothers care and our experience with the staff, but in the past few months there were staffing changes which have left us considering other facilities. I would not recommend this place to anyone unless they are able to restore the level of service they used to provide.

May 17, 2015

We went to Moraine Ridge Senior Living, and it was a very nice facility, but it was not as active as we would like the place to be. The outside looks of the facility is really nice; the inside was more like a nursing home. We saw their dining room, and it was nice -- more like a cafeteria style -- but it was not what we were looking for.

Costs for Moraine Ridge Senior Living

Photos of Moraine Ridge Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Moraine Ridge Senior Living

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Quality Dining, Directed By Our In House Chef, As Well As A Gourmet Coffee And Tea Bar, Special Dietary Needs Are Easily Accommodated, A Bountiful Continental Breakfast Buffet Is Included Free Of Charge For All Residents, Independent And Assisted, Each Morning.

• Diabetic

• Pets: No

About Moraine Ridge Senior Living

Moraine Ridge there is a strong sense of community and family. Understanding and respecting individuality, we pride ourselves in continuity of care and customized care plans.

We Provide the Best Care:

The clear choice to senior living is Moraine Ridge. We cater to those individuals who are not requiring all the services we have to offer to those with complex care needs. By offering the very best care, people, and programs, we make certain that every resident enjoys the highest quality of life. We know that needs often change and we consistently monitor health changes and implement safety measures.

Our healthcare team ensures the highest degree of care including electronic charting, an on-site licensed Registered Nurse, diabetic program and sliding scale insulin, in-house therapy, a visiting podiatrist, audiologist, optometrist and dentist, Hoyer, and sit-to-stand lifts.

Respite and guest rooms as well as private entertainment and dining rooms are available. Restaurant quality dining, directed by our in-house chef, as well as a gourmet coffee and tea bar, are amenities that are well appreciated. The community has a business center complete with two large screened computers with Wi-Fi, abundant and current library, life enrichment programming, secured entry, and an available underground, heated garage. Our beauty salon is exceptional in appearance and service. Outings with our wheelchair accessible bus are enjoyed by many.

The grounds at Moraine Ridge are beautifully maintained with mature trees and lush landscaping. The outside courtyard provides a space for reflection and socialization. We have one and two bedroom floor plans each including a full kitchen, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, ample storage space, cable TV included, and an emergency response system.

Moraine Ridge is a beautiful assisted living community nestled on five acres of wooded grounds with a large patio and comfortable, spacious, décor inside. We are located near the intersection of Interstate 43 and University Avenue.

Map of Moraine Ridge Senior Living