New Perspective | Brookfield

Photos of New Perspective | Brookfield

Services and Amenities of New Perspective | Brookfield

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About New Perspective | Brookfield

New Perspective’s Brookfield senior living community is located just South of I-94 on Greenfield Avenue, between Calhoun and Moreland Roads. The attractive cottages away from the hustle and bustle of the city create a sense of familiarity and comfort that puts residents at ease. Our two beautifully designed homes are dedicated memory care communities. Our Brookfield assisted living facility has a strong and inviting sense of community; residents are encouraged to participate in household activities, or can simply enjoy the conversation and warmth of the living spaces.

Map of New Perspective | Brookfield