Blossom Valley

Blossom Valley (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Blossom Valley

Assisted Living Reviews for Blossom Valley

September 29, 2015

My son is at Blossom Valley for a couple of years now. The place had a very good spirit about it. It seemed like a happy place compared to some of the others we looked at. The staff has a very good attitude and upbeat. The food looks good, but we were not able to eat there. They have a good menu. They have all kinds of activities. One of the things I like is they have a table with puzzles so anytime they can work on that. They have an ice cream parlor. Overall, it’s a very good place.

March 19, 2013

By Jerry3

Everyone I met at Blossom Valley were very friendly. They have a very, very low turnover rate, which means the people like to work there. I checked out the rooms, the cafeteria areas, as well as the recreation areas. The rooms were all really nice. We looked at one bedroom and studio apartments. The place was well-maintained and the people were excellent. It is close to where my stepmother lives, so she is familiar with everything. They have standard activities like bingo and movies.

Costs for Blossom Valley

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check

About Blossom Valley

Senior assisted living at Blossom Valley offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Blossom Valley, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Wenatchee has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Blossom Valley, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Map of Blossom Valley