Revel Spokane

Offers Independent Living

16807 East Mission Parkway, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Revel Spokane (509) 590-4000
PROMOTION! 8 days

Receive one month free when you move in by May 31st.

Reviews of Revel Spokane

Independent Living Reviews for Revel Spokane

March 05, 2021

By Dawn

We're moving into Revel Spokane. We liked it best, it's a new facility, we liked the amenities, we liked the apartment, and we liked the staff. I think it's absolutely great, the food is good, the staff is wonderful, the amenities are great, it's only two years old, and we're impressed with it. We're moving soon. We did virtual tours, we liked the looks of Revel the best, so we did an in-person tour, and we signed up.

Hi Dawn - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled you are moving to Revel Spokane!

February 27, 2021

By Edward H

My mother moved to Revel three months ago because she was attracted by the independent ethos of the place, the quality of the facilities, and the overall demeanor of the staff during our initial visits. Amanda was our first point of contact and has been fantastic since day one; she continues to go above and beyond and her personality shines through every time I have interacted with her. All of the staff (led by Sandra) have been extremely welcoming and supportive of my mom while she has recovered from a recent knee surgery. The food options from the kitchen and social club are varied, well-balanced and super tasty. The maintenance staff led by Greg are responsive and keep everything in tip-top shape. Little touches like keeping the immediate area well-salted during bad weather make all the difference. My mom is very independent and still works part-time more than ten years after her official retirement. Revel has been the perfect landing spot for her, providing her that bit of extra support and sense of luxury to maintain her regular activities. I am very happy that she can call Revel home!

Thank you Edward! We are very happy that your mom joined us at Revel Spokane as well. We appreciate all the kind words about our team and community!

February 23, 2021

By JKrupla

My mom has been a resident at Revel for almost 4 months. Moving to Revel was 100% a decision made by my mom, but was very much supported by myself. She had been living with me following significant loss in her life, along with 4 major surgeries in 9 months. Needless to say, I was concerned about her moving away from me. I cautiously followed her lead in her eagerness to find an Independent Living home that would meet her needs. Our first point of contact at Revel was with Robert. He has been amazing from day one. He has been and continues to be professional, caring, and supportive. The WHOLE Revel staff has also proven to be the same. The move in process was easy from the start. My mom has been very happy at Revel. She loves that she has her own living space/apartment, but then also has the options for socializing, activities and exercising all within the Revel building. She walks the halls for exercise, meets with Anna for group exercise and works out on her own in the wonderful exercise room that has multiple pieces of equipment for various workout needs. Oh, and the provided weekly housekeeping is a bonus. She has made several friends in the short time she has been there, some of which meet Sunday mornings to watch a church service via live stream. Last Sunday, they “went to church” and then walked across the hall to have lunch together in the Revel restaurant. I see my mom a couple of times a week. Each time I am there I see that she is happy, safe and thriving. It gives me so much peace seeing this. The environment, from the time I walk in the door is bright, lively, happy, clean and professional. We are beyond blessed and very thankful for Revel Spokane.

Thank you for the great review! We love to hear that your mom has been enjoying her new home at Revel Spokane.

February 13, 2021

By Glenda M

My family was recently given a tour of Revel by one of the most engaging people I’ve ever known. Robert took the time to get to know us and answer all of our questions. During the tour he addressed everyone we saw by name and introduced us. It was helpful to meet so many people who live there and to hear their stories. The place is fairly new, incredibly clean, and has rooms for games, crafts, etc. Our mom decided to sign papers that very day. Sandy was patient and kind as she explained every page, making sure we had all the information we needed. Greg the maintenance man was friendly as he walked us through the apartment; showing us how everything worked, from heating to the dishwasher. He even offered to help her hang pictures. I cannot say enough nice things about Revel and the people who work there.

Glenda - We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide such a great review of our team and Revel Spokane!

February 09, 2021

By Patty

Revel Spokane was perfect. It's new, it had lots of activities, and all the meals were included. They had an activity room and activities planned. It's pretty hard to say during the COVID because lots of things were shutdown. The apartments were great, and they were extremely friendly. The location was good. Their food was excellent, and the dining area was adequate.

Hi Patty - Thank you for all the kind words. We are thrilled to hear about your great experience at Revel Spokane!

October 14, 2020

By KFoster15

I love this place. The people are fun and happy as well as helpful. So many opportunities to join in with others and be creative. The food was soooooo good. I hope to one day make this my home. The rooms are big and the views were lovely. Robert was amazing. He saw my needs and cared more about my happiness, health and wellbeing...than signing another client. I was important and so were my needs. Even my need to wait a little before coming here was respected. Love love love these people and this place.

Thank you for all the great feedback and we would love to have you join us at Revel Spokane when you are ready!

October 02, 2020

By Lora

I went to Revel Spokane, they did everything right, and it was an enjoyable visit, no pressure at all. It was just too far to go from where my family is. It was new, very clean, the decor was very appropriate, and it was quite welcoming.

Hi Lora - Thank you for the kind words about Revel Spokane. Have an amazing day!

April 13, 2020

By CS

Revel Spokane was outstanding. It's beautiful, and everybody was topnotch. It was more like a resort than anything, so it didn't have that warm, homey feeling for my mother-in-law. The apartments were fabulous, and everything was sparkly and brand new. We were treated royally. Their food setup might be a little expensive because you order everything off of a menu. You get points for the month, and if you exceed that you pay extra. The food was excellent. They had a chef preparing each meal, and they have a lovely dining room and a little bistro that you can go to anytime of the day. They didn't have set dining hours, and you could order what you want. The staff was outstanding. It was neat and clean.

May 02, 2019

By Betty

Revel of Spokane is very nice, clean and friendly. I like it very much. The staff who gave me the tour was very caring, concerned and friendly. They have many activities and they have a wonderful chef and good food.

Hi, Betty. Thanks for sharing! We appreciate your kinds words and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time at our community.

Questions about Revel Spokane

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Revel Spokane. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Average age of 80, very active and enjoy going on day trips, outdoor activities, art/theater, dining events, games, trivia, enjoying outdoor fireside patio events, happy hours.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Our senior living community is situated in the beautiful area of Spokane Valley alongside the Spokane River and within walking distance of the Centennial Trail. Adjacent to golf courses, medical facilities, entertainment, and plenty of shopping at Spokane Valley Mall, you’re sure to stay curious at Revel. For college basketball fans, there are plenty of opportunities to root for your favorite team – Washington State Cougars or Gonzaga University Bulldogs.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Revel Spokane has organized?

Sport Scenic Pend Oreille River Train Water Lantern Festival at Q'emiln Park Lake Coeur d'Alene boat cruise along the Spokane River Sunset Symphony at Arbor Crest Wine Cellars Gondola ride

What transportation services does Revel Spokane offer to independent living residents?

We offer complimentary transportation within a 10-mile radius of the community. This is available upon request.

What makes the chef or dining program at Revel Spokane exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We’ve created a culinary experience at our senior living community that is sure to delight. Complete with innovative seasonal menus, exceptional service, and flexible dining options, you choose when and where you want to eat. Enjoy fresh flavors and abundant choices in our modern-American restaurant, Ovation, or grab a signature cocktail and a pub classic with a twist in The Social Club, our spirited pub.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Ovation, modern-American restaurant The Social Club, our spirited pub Theater Creative Studio Fitness Studio Full-service Salon Spa Revel Room Outdoor gathering spaces

What safety features or security measures does Revel Spokane offer to independent living residents?

24 hour concierge onsite

If Revel Spokane accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are proud to be a pet-friendly community. No breed restrictions, just a weight limitation of 55 lbs. and a maximum of two pets in an apartment.

Does Revel Spokane work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We do not offer any in-house medical assistance since we are an independent living community, but residents are welcome to hire private duty care providers into their apartment as needed.

Costs for Revel Spokane

Photos of Revel Spokane

Services and Amenities of Revel Spokane

About Revel Spokane

revelspokane.com

INDEPENDENT LIVING, REIMAGINED

Revel Spokane is reimagining independent living in a vibrant community where personalized experiences meet comfortable living. A place where good food and good friends go hand-in-hand, and fun is never far from home. Here, you’ll laugh, learn, and make some of the best memories you’ll ever have.

REVEL LIVING

Research has proven that your aging journey is mostly determined by your lifestyle. That’s why we’ve created Revel Living, a lifestyle culture based on the four pillars of wellness, that, together, keep you connected, engaged and curious. Whether you are interested in a book club, woodworking, yoga, learning a new language, exploring botanical gardens or even teaching a class, at Revel, you will have the opportunity to pursue your interests and passions to get all the life out of your years.

PERSONALIZED SERVICES & AMENITIES

It’s your life and you deserve to revel in it. That’s why our wellness services and community amenities are designed to fit your personal style. Rejuvenate with a personalized treatment in our spa or full-service salon. Get fit in our state-of-the-art fitness center dedicated to cardio, strength training and group fitness classes that optimize your health. Catch the latest movie in our theater or practice arts and crafts in our creative studio. At Revel, you’ll also enjoy resort-style services including a 24-hour concierge, housekeeping, maintenance and complimentary transportation.

RESTAURANT DINING

We’ve created culinary experiences that are sure to delight with seasonal menus cooked to order and exceptional service. Our flexible dining options allow you to choose when and where you want to eat, whether that’s in your home, one of our restaurants, or our outdoor dining area. Enjoy a made-from-scratch meal at Ovation, our modern-American restaurant, or grab a signature cocktail and a pub classic with a twist in The Social Club, our spirited pub.

COMFORTABLE LIVING

Your home is where you relax and unwind. It’s where you host memorable celebrations, friendly gatherings and quiet nights in. It’s your place to make your own. That’s why the apartment homes at Revel include stylish details like modern plank flooring and oversized windows, and everyday conveniences like gourmet kitchens and washers and dryers.

We invite you to experience independent living, reimagined, for yourself and see why Revel is worthy of being called home.

Map of Revel Spokane