Richmond Beach Rehab

Reviews of Richmond Beach Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Richmond Beach Rehab

June 06, 2015

By Whistler

My father was in this facility for 2 weeks recovering from pneumonia. The facility is lovely and was conveniently located but I wouldn't have my father there again. Though the facility knew when we were arriving, we waited at least a half an hour to be admitted being told staffing was down on weekends. Getting a wheelchair for him took effort and when I arrived the next morning to find it had been removed, I had to go through the process again. The staff was friendly but response times to call lights could take 5 minutes or more. On many occasions, I ended up going out to find a nurse. Dad's roommate had much higher needs which included wound care and his not being attended to in a timely manner distressed my dad. The morning he called to ask for my assistance in getting help for his roommate who I could hear screaming out in pain in the background, I decided to take him out of there and bring him home. In talking with the roommate's family, I can tell you they weren't happy with the care and ended up moving him.

We are sorry to hear you had a less than optimal experience in our community. We are here to help. We are happy to take a closer look at this for you. To route your request in the most efficient way, please fill out our brief intake form on our website. Alternately, you can call us directly. Should you need anything else at this time, please do not hesitate to message us. Thank you.

November 16, 2012

By Dimples 1

Richmond Beach is a really nice place. It's a perfect nursing home. It's beautiful and they have everything. That's where I would probably put my mother if she did want to go there.

You are too kind! That is great to hear you had such a wonderful experience.

Photos of Richmond Beach Rehab

Services and Amenities of Richmond Beach Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Richmond Beach Rehab

Richmond Beach Rehab is a senior living provider in Shoreline, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Richmond Beach Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Richmond Beach Rehab