The Cottages of Renton
Offers Memory Care
Reviews of The Cottages of Renton
Memory Care Reviews for The Cottages of Renton
October 02, 2020
I visited this facility
Costs for The Cottages of Renton
Cost of Memory Care
Services and Amenities of The Cottages of Renton
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Room Rent, Med Mgmt. & Assist With Adl's Is Included In The Rent. Plus Care Costs For Add'l Care. Community Fee Is $1950
- Memory Care Starting At: $5000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 60
- Minimum Age: Case By Case
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
About The Cottages of Renton
The Cottages of Renton, a Memory Care Community, offers three small, cozy cottages, each with a maximum of 20 residents. This design concept allows us to provide your loved one with the one-on-one senior care and personal attention he or she deserves in a familiar, intimate, calm and safe environment.
Each cottage is self-contained with its own kitchen, dining room, laundry, living room area with fireplace and private resident rooms. Residents create a sense of truly being at home by personalizing their bedrooms with familiar furnishings and cherished mementos.
The health and well being of our residents is of special concern to us. Our nursing staff is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week to provide the following services:
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as grooming, bathing and ambulation
- Assistance with daily meals
- Medication monitoring and assistance
- Diabetic Monitoring
- Incontinence Management
- When additional medical services are needed, we work closely with other healthcare providers to meet the needs of our residents within the comfort and familiarity of his or her own bedroom.
Our Senior Care activity program is a key component of our gentle care philosophy of emphasizing each resident’s strengths and abilities. We create a personalized activity program designed to provide each resident with a sense of purpose and achievement.Get Costs