Holiday Willow Gardens

Reviews of Holiday Willow Gardens

Independent Living Reviews for Holiday Willow Gardens

November 18, 2019

By Laura

We liked Willow Gardens. It was clean. The people were friendly. The place wasn't new but we liked it. The person who helped us was good. The dining area didn't look amazing, but it was OK. We saw the calendar of activities. My mom liked the idea of some of the activities like outings to the casino and to the nursery.

April 19, 2019

By SP

Willow Gardens was a beautiful and friendly place. It's a very lovely place to live. They showed me different one-bedrooms and studios. They were great. Wendy, the girl who took us on the tour, was energetic, friendly, and positive. The place was clean and neat.

August 31, 2018

By Kathy

My dad chose Willow Gardens and he loves it. They have a beautiful facility, a gorgeous dining room, and he likes his room. It’s a 1-bedroom, it’s huge, the bathroom is huge, it has all the safety features. He could be anywhere and they would be able to help him, which was comforting for the family. He has a backdoor, his car is parked right by the backdoor, and he is able to get in and out of his car easily.

Hi Kathy, we are glad we could help your dad live a better life at Willow Gardens! It's great to hear such positive feedback from our residents and their families. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

January 29, 2018

By Vickie

Willow Gardens' location is very good because it's very close to stores for people to visit without having to go far out of their way. It's a really beautiful place with a lot of options for the size of apartments, including studio, one- or two-bedrooms. The common areas met all of our expectations for types of areas and the size of them. It was very clean and seemed like a place where we would feel very comfortable putting our mother. The prices were actually very good as in comparison to other places. They are part of a travel program and have multiple locations in the United States where as a resident, you can go to those cities, make a reservation, stay there, get all your meals, and it doesn't cost anything. I think that's a really neat concept.

June 24, 2017

By NotTooHappyWithFood

The common areas are nice and clean, staff is nice, but underpaid and rotate often, From management to chefs, sometimes there isn't one. They are cutting costs of food, so the meat is scarce and they use canned soups. Its sad since the highlight of many seniors is the lunch time and desert.

March 31, 2017

By Vickie847844

My father chose Willow Gardens after going to seven different places. He likes the people and the staff. He enjoys the different activities that go on throughout the week. The atmosphere is the biggest thing for my dad. The food is excellent. He plays bingo every night and plays with different card groups every day. He also likes the pool table, puzzle table, craft classes, and the reading area.

March 27, 2017

By Mary062322

Willow Gardens was great. It was very nice. One of the things why my dad did not like it down there is that it was too far from where he was, but we had a really nice time there. It was our second choice.

January 05, 2017

By Nancy637246

I visited Willow Gardens. They had nice apartments and dining area with small tables, so five people could eat and talk. The apartment had a kitchen area with a small refrigerator or microwave. It had a place to have a table and a couple of chairs. Some of them had one bedroom and some of them had two that were a nice size.

August 23, 2016

By AC620352

Willow Gardens was very good, and the manager talked me through. They had everything, like a small gym and dining room facilities. They had quite a list of activities daily and I was very impressed with it, except that I didn’t realize they were expensive. I spoke to two residents and the manager, and all of them were very pleased with the apartments. It was a little bit older but more responsive to the needs of the individuals there.

December 20, 2015

By Dan111978150

My father seems to be quite happy with Willow Gardens. He doesn't really complain about them. The people have all been willing to help him when he needed it. It's nice, fairly new, and kept clean, and they have a nice dining room. He doesn't get too involved in the activities, but they have things on the holidays. They have entertainment, and he goes to those.

August 30, 2015

By Christina19

He is already settled in Willow Gardens, and we are quite satisfied with it. The staff is very friendly and caring, the food is excellent, the facility is very clean with lots of activities going on, and the managers take time to get to know each resident. Possibly a little more flexibility on the bus; they have an in-house bus, there are set times, and my father is having a little trouble adjusting to that, which is partly personality and partly because of the schedule. It is a good and safe place with a very convenient location and very nice setting.

November 03, 2014

By Julie45

Willow Gardens is OK; it is independent living with caregivers. It’s actually working right now maybe not as much for him, because he is not used to being alone. People treat them with the respect that they should. This place is a lot different than what I was told it was going to be, but it’s a beautiful place -- very well-kept up.

June 26, 2014

By Christine36

My mom's been at Willow for about 12 years now. It's awesome, and it's really hard to beat. It looks like a 4-star hotel. The building is amazing, and they have beautiful decorations. I would want to live there. They have beautiful, big hallways. There's no way you feel like you're in a care facility. It's like a motel. I love it. They do meals for her downstairs. She's not needing any care. She showers and does everything herself, and she's doing really well, except she forgets to take her pills.

April 10, 2014

My mother-in-law stayed at Willow Gardens for less than a month. It was very nice and well set up. The staff was very helpful. They had a really nice separate eating area where they could go any time. They had a lot of activities. They had a library, a theater, and a craft room. It had a lot of nice things. I wished she could have stayed there. There's nothing wrong with it, she just didn't blend in there because she was not a very social person.

Questions about Holiday Willow Gardens

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Holiday Willow Gardens. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Holiday Willow Gardens offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Holiday Willow Gardens exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Holiday Willow Gardens offer to independent living residents?

If Holiday Willow Gardens accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Holiday Willow Gardens work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Holiday Willow Gardens

Photos of Holiday Willow Gardens

Services and Amenities of Holiday Willow Gardens

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Garage

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Holiday Willow Gardens

willowgardens.net

Willow Gardens is located in Puyallup, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Willow Gardens for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Holiday by Atria does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Map of Holiday Willow Gardens