Sun Terrace Prosser

Reviews of Sun Terrace Prosser

Assisted Living Reviews for Sun Terrace Prosser

June 06, 2017

By paul438350

Sun Terrace was previously a rehab facility that was converted into an assisted living. They had one-bedroom apartment that was very nice. It had an interior door to the hallway and an exterior door to the courtyard. It had a little patio. We ate there, and the food was fine. The staff was excellent. The dining area looked OK.

January 01, 2015

By Jdaily

My mother has lived at Sun Terrace Prosser for Several Years now and while I may not get out to see her as much as I like we speak on the phone daily. Her feedback has been nothing but positive! She had a stroke several years ago and relies heavily on Sun Terrace for physical support. She is still very bright and participates in many of the activities they have. The staff at Sun Terrace has always been very open with my family, they keep in touch and let me know anything that is going on with mom. I decided to write this review because upon talking to mom today she mentioned that last night they had a midnight bingo for New Years Eve, and while she did not attend it amazes me that a senior living community is willing to go above and beyond to the point of staffing employees there to ensure the residents continue to enjoy life. During my visits the staff have always been wonderful, their food tastes homemade (I was hesitant to eat being a senior care facility but it's actually very good!) Mom is happy and the care is superb. They recently had a change in managers and while the facility has always been great for us he has brought a very upbeat, positive, attitude to the facility. My mother loves the way he spends time with the residents and works with the staff. From my family we would like to recommend Sun Terrace Prosser to anyone that is looking for a care facility for their loved ones.

March 28, 2013

By Caring 9351

I lived at Sun Terrace for 7 months after recovering from brain surgery. I recommend them. They're very good. The food and care are excellent. I felt like I was a queen. I was spoiled. Independent living is getting better! If I had my choice, I would live the rest of my life there.

May 02, 2012

By Jeremy3

Sun Terrace was neat, clean, and quite modern. The building appeared to be rather new and was situated in a good neighborhood. The building sports an exercise room, a social area (in which my great grandfather had his birthday party,) and a dining room where you can join your relatives for dinner. The employees friendly and from what I've seen, kindly and understanding to the all of the residents. There is even a hair salon that the older ladies can visit to have their hair done. My grandfather stays in the second floor, and they help him down to the dining room so that he can eat with the other residents, which pleases me greatly as I am sure that he would otherwise be very lonely. I am very glad that Sun Terrace is available as a care center so nearby, and my grandfather and I would be at a great loss without it.

July 26, 2011

By Ellabella

The place is kept very nice. My previous neighbor loved living there. She was cared for and still had independence.

About Sun Terrace Prosser

Sun Terrace Prosser is a senior living provider in Prosser, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Sun Terrace Prosser for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sun Terrace Prosser