Bonaventure of Tri-Cities

Bonaventure of Tri-Cities (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Bonaventure of Tri-Cities

Assisted Living Reviews for Bonaventure of Tri-Cities

August 31, 2015

We went to Riverton. It was very nice. The staff was very nice. They gave us a nice meal. The food was great. They took us on a tour of the place. They showed us all the different rooms. The rooms were all first class. They have a bus, and they would take people to their doctors and what-not. They have entertainers that would come in. They would play music, and sometimes they sing; that was nice.

January 18, 2015

Riverton by Bonaventure is a nice building, and the spaces are pleasant. It seemed like the residents are kind of varied. They obviously are mostly old, but there is kind of a range of them. The staff seems fairly friendly. They are alright. Some of them are better than others. They seem to have trouble with turnover of the caregivers. Some people have been there the entire time my mom has been there. A few people have been there for a longer time. Among the other people, there is more turnover. She doesn't really complain about the food. The sanitation is good. My mom has a one-bedroom apartment. Well it would be nice to have it a little bigger, but it is more expensive if it's bigger. We have just been sticking with this one because she doesn't seem to care.

December 28, 2014

By Lucile1

My grandson was impressed with the outside and with how nice it looked. That's why he came in to check out Riverton. I'm glad he did. I like living here. Everyone is so nice.

December 28, 2014

By Diane103496150

I like the people that work here at Riverton. They make me feel at home. I feel safe and secure here, and that's very important to me.

December 10, 2014

By Peggy43

My parents are very unhappy at Riverton by Bonaventure; the main reason is the food situation. They’re always out of everything, there’s never any food. They very rarely get what they order, and the quality of the food is deplorable. Plus we’ve also had some concerns with the cost being changed and the assisted living fee being changed. The one thing we can say that’s positive is that the caregivers who worked there are outstanding. They are wonderful young women who are very caring, very loving, and are doing wonderful job assisting my dad. The amenities that they offer are not the amenities that they have. Their amenities are very limited; they promise a lot of things, and then once we got there and my parents moved in, it was "Oh sorry we don’t have that, sorry we don’t have that." They tried to move my dad to another facility with Parkinson’s, and some confusion and dementia would be a really bad thing right now, so we’re just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Independent Living Reviews for Bonaventure of Tri-Cities

Costs for Bonaventure of Tri-Cities

Photos of Bonaventure of Tri-Cities

Services and Amenities of Bonaventure of Tri-Cities

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 2015

About Bonaventure of Tri-Cities

Your retirement is the perfect time to enjoy new adventures and find a new community that will enrich your life—we provide a long list of senior living amenities and services to help you do just that. Our Richland, WA, community is dedicated to ensuring you experience the best life your retirement can offer. Stay connected with family or surf the web in our computer room, take a stroll on our outdoor walking paths, challenge your friends in our game room, get fit in our fitness center, discover new hobbies, or bring out your green thumb in our community garden—and experience what we mean by Retirement Perfected™.

Amenities:
  • Activity center
  • Beauty/barber salon
  • Billiards room
  • Café with coffee and pastries
  • Computer work stations
  • Microwaves in all Independent Living units
  • Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
  • Outdoor area
  • Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
  • Cable and phone with long distance
  • Private dining room
  • All inclusive utilities
  • Home maintenance
  • Individually controlled thermostats
  • Enhanced front door security

Here at Bonaventure of Tri-Cities, we provide a retirement and assisted living community that is all about empowering residents to live life on their own terms. We offer daily activities, transportation services, anytime dining, and 24-hour full-service care and assistance from our staff. Nearby are many salons, churches, restaurants and shopping centers, including Columbia Center Mall. Our spacious and pet-friendly suites offer an environment that feels like home.

Map of Bonaventure of Tri-Cities