Brookdale Torbett

Reviews of Brookdale Torbett

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Torbett

November 29, 2015

By Mike115586850

Brookdale was set up for dementia and wasn’t a good fit for my mother-in-law. The rooms were small and had a smell like walking into a nursing home. The food and dining area were OK. There weren’t enough windows. The staff was OK but weren’t as welcoming and seemed overwhelmed with everything. They had somebody come in and play music.

May 12, 2015

By Dennis25

During our visit at Emeritus at Quail Hollow, the staff did answer our questions. Their rooms were small, but they are adequate. The place is very clean, and I like the overall ambiance as well.

December 30, 2013

By Exhume

My Father was put in this facility by my brother. There were people going through his stuff. Someone crawled into his bed. One old man fell down and for 5 mintues he just layed there...there were no aides...nobody was around. We had to go find someone to pick him up.

July 12, 2013

By caring010705

My mother-in-law stayed in Quail Hollow for two weeks because we had to go out of town and we needed someone to look after her. They were great and they took wonderful care of her. They helped us on the time that we needed it. We really appreciate their services.

April 18, 2013

By Lawrence5

Quail Hollow was an excellent facility. It was conveniently located to where I lived. My father stayed there before he passed away. The service was great. The staff was very caring and professional. The food was also good for him. They did a really good job, I had no complaints.
See all Memory Care reviews (13) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale Torbett

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Torbett

About Brookdale Torbett

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Torbett