Tri-Cities Retirement Inn

Memory Care Reviews for Tri-Cities Retirement Inn

Photos of Tri-Cities Retirement Inn

Services and Amenities of Tri-Cities Retirement Inn

About Tri-Cities Retirement Inn

Tri-Cities Retirement Inn located in Pasco, WA, alongside the Columbia River, is a beautiful place to call home. Tri-Cities Retirement Inn offers the best of Assisted Living and Memory Care.

Offering a maintenance free lifestyle. Our chef-prepared meals offer local cuisine served in a restaurant-style dining room. Join us as we gather for card games, trips to local attractions and evening strolls as you watch a beautiful Eastern Washington Sunset. Tri-Cities Retirement Inn is a member of the JEA Senior Living family, and prides itself on the full appreciation of each resident’s life experience and preferences.

Map of Tri-Cities Retirement Inn