Parkview Estates

Parkview Estates (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Parkview Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Parkview Estates

January 21, 2015

Parkview is less expensive, and the food might be better. My mom said when she moved to the other facility that the food is better here. She had a friend here she used to visit. One time we did go here to look at it, and the food is better. I don't know if the food is better all the time. Parkview has two and three bedroom apartments. The daughter of one of the residents of the apartments we looked at came up to us. She just wanted to say that the caregiver at Parkview is very good. It is sort of unusual for somebody to come up to say something like that. She must really think highly of them. The dining area is nice. And if I understand it correctly, you could get your food anytime whereas other facilities have specific hours.

About Parkview Estates

Parkview Estates is a senior living provider in Kennewick, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Parkview Estates for more details on services and rates.

Map of Parkview Estates