Parkview Estates Kennewick, WA

Parkview Estates (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Parkview Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Parkview Estates

March 27, 2015

I've been to Parkview, and I thought the staffs are accommodating and friendly. The room looked spacious, and they were decorated very nicely. My daughter and I had lunch there, and it was nice. It was more like being in a restaurant -- maybe something like Olive Garden. It reminded me of that. They have bus trips and something called Joy Ride where they just go out and drive around a bit. There was shopping and other things like bingo. As for security and safety, it appeared to be good, and they had staff that greeted you.

January 21, 2015

Parkview is less expensive, and the food might be better. My mom said when she moved to the other facility that the food is better here. She had a friend here she used to visit. One time we did go here to look at it, and the food is better. I don't know if the food is better all the time. Parkview has two and three bedroom apartments. The daughter of one of the residents of the apartments we looked at came up to us. She just wanted to say that the caregiver at Parkview is very good. It is sort of unusual for somebody to come up to say something like that. She must really think highly of them. The dining area is nice. And if I understand it correctly, you could get your food anytime whereas other facilities have specific hours.

Costs for Parkview Estates

Photos of Parkview Estates

Services and Amenities of Parkview Estates

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee $1200

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Parkview Estates

Parkview Estates, located in Kennewick, WA, offers Retirement and Assisted Living options with compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed retirement community.

Discover the countless benefits that Independent Retirement Living can bring! We offer maintenance-free residences in a positive atmosphere filled with activity, healthy meals, social events, educational opportunities, and wellness options. Living in our retirement community means having more free time to travel and do the things you love. Our private apartments vary in size and we offer several floor plans.

Our Assisted Living Program is designed for people who are still reasonably self-sufficient, but need a higher level of care than independent living provides. We meet with each resident and family to conduct an assessment prior to move-in. We recognize that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences and strive to maintain the highest level of choice, dignity, privacy and respect.

Parkview Estates residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, and regular group outings to downtown Kennewick.

Our focus on wellness and enabling residents to remain as independent as possible provides the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own.

Map of Parkview Estates