Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick

Offers Independent Living

8264 W Grandridge Blvd, Kennewick, WA 99336
Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick (509) 734-4331
PROMOTION! 1 day

up to $3500 incentive with a Feb. Move in. Contact Solstice at Kennewick for more information. 509-734-4331

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick

January 15, 2016

By Oscar6

It was a pretty good experience. I liked it over at Charbonneau. The staff was excellent; as a matter of fact, they keep calling me to come over and visit with them. They actually told me that they wanted me to come over because they really like me. The atmosphere was great, and they have a pretty good layout. They have nice studio apartments, and they put me on top of the list for one. At the moment, I just couldn’t put that kind of money down. They asked me to go with the Vets, and I might do that.

November 29, 2015

By Mike115586850

Charbonneau has one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments. They serve three meals a day, and they have a chef that cooks the meals. They provide activities for the seniors and have exercise, outings, get togethers, and really encourage everyone to participate. They also do puzzles and play games to keep everybody moving and getting to know each other. The staff is great and very caring. My mother-in-law loves it there.

October 27, 2015

By Bob113612150

My mother stayed at Charbonneau. It’s a retirement living community, and you hire health care from another, outside source. The dining area and other accommodations are nice. My mom was very pleased with the food. They can improve on consistency in their work.

August 31, 2015

At Charbonneau, the food was wonderful. They even invited us to come and stay for a couple of days. They were very, very helpful. I think they would give us their shirt off their backs. They were extremely helpful and very nice. They toured us and showed us the rooms. However, they were a little less expensive than the other facility, and the rooms were a little bit larger.

August 21, 2015

By Elizabeth112081550

My father-in-law is now in Charbonneau. It is a really nice place. I am not sure exactly how long it has been there, it is really pretty though, and he likes it there. They do go on trips, and I didn't know that, but I know they have stuff like exercise things in there, they can get their hair done, and of course the lunches and everything. They have games and stuff like that, they have a pool room, and they have different games. They seem very welcoming, very nice, and very caring.

August 13, 2015

By Coleen5

Charbonneau was a very lovely facility. The price was very good. The staff was very helpful and very accommodating.

January 21, 2015

We have been to Charbonneau. We like this place the best. It had a nicer room layout. It had a very nice dining room. We like this facility better than some of the others we have been through -- either for the layout of the rooms or for what they have. Charbonneau was very nice. They have plenty of people there. Their dining room had a very nice staff. The actual staff of the community ate lunch with the people. They actually take the time to go out, sit with the people, and eat with them. They just seemed genuinely concerned about the people there. Their apartment layouts were very nice.

Questions about Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Because we are IL we have a wide variety of ages at our community. All of our residents are vibrant and active and enjoy outings, Ladder Ball, billiards and socials.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Shopping at Columbia Center and Costco, movie theatres (AMC ), Parks, wineries, restaurants, Toyota Center.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick has organized?

Residents go on outings every Sunday, and have a lunch outing. They go out in the community depending on what is happening and resident interests. They have gone to bazaars, quilt shows, music festivals, Benton County Fair, etc.

What transportation services does Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick offer to independent living residents?

Doctor visits 1 day a week as well as a shopping trip weekly.

What makes the chef or dining program at Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Our food is exceptionally good. There is a very large selection of options with our daily special, the Blue Plate, Chef Special and our always available options.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Private dining room, chapel, card room, billiards room, multi-purpose room and an atrium, and beautifully maintained grounds with walking paths.

What safety features or security measures does Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick offer to independent living residents?

We use Great Call similar to Life Alert. This can be used anywhere that has cell service.

If Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

yes, 30 lb and under $25 per month pet fee per pet. Walking paths with a dog waste station.

Does Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Multiple care agencies come in as needed to provide care. We have an agency that has an office on site. Which means she can provide assistance as needed and does not charge a minimum of hours.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick

Services and Amenities of Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• Get Costs

About Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick

thecharbonneau.com

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick