Puget Sound Healthcare Center

Reviews of Puget Sound Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Puget Sound Healthcare Center

January 14, 2017

By Schatzi41

After reading the reviews we were concerned about my husband's admission. We are very pleasantly surprised. The place is super clean, the staff is pleasant and caring. The food, most of the time, is o.k but there is definitely a room for improvement.

November 09, 2013

By Unsatified

I was there for almost two weeks after back surgery. My feelings: because I have allergies, the food was terrible and wouldn't recomment it for my dog. As for treatment from the CNA's, most were nice but there were a few with attidutes that didn't belong there. They forgot who they were dealing with. The people they care for are the ones that pay their wages and if not for them, they wouldn't have a job. I was to have help using the restroom and most times had to go by myself and then sit and wait for someone because they didn't come. I had doctors orders for a shower daily, I went the first three days without because they couldn't find anyone to help, really? The first room I was in was by the nurses station, the wall between us was where they stored the patient folders, everytime they put one away, they would slam it in and wake us. This happened alll day and night. I started to complain and finally they asked if I wanted to be moved. I asked, what about my roommate? I said I would not move without her. Finally they moved us. No sooner did they move us, they put someone else in there. It was suppose to be taken care of but everyone ignored the sign so why would they do that to someone else. I was outraged by the whole experience and would not subject anyone I know to this and I hope all; who read this rethinks putting anyone here.

November 07, 2012

By mrplow00

The facility looked clean but smelled of urine. I saw residents in the hallways that were incontinent but did not receive assistance in a timely manner. I was under the impression that there were not enough caregivers or nurses to properly take care of their residents. My father had difficulty staying hydrated, and a water pitcher was made available to him but he had no cups or any means to drink out of it. I asked repeatedly why he wasnt getting enough to drink and I was rebuffed. The meals however were well attended and well prepared. My father had a special diet and they followed it without fail. Overall I'd say that that staff is overworked and provide substandard service because of it. If given a choice I would never employ their services again.

Services and Amenities of Puget Sound Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Puget Sound Healthcare Center

Puget Sound Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Olympia, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Puget Sound Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Puget Sound Healthcare Center