Puget Sound Healthcare Center

Reviews of Puget Sound Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Puget Sound Healthcare Center

November 07, 2012

By mrplow00

The facility looked clean but smelled of urine. I saw residents in the hallways that were incontinent but did not receive assistance in a timely manner. I was under the impression that there were not enough caregivers or nurses to properly take care of their residents. My father had difficulty staying hydrated, and a water pitcher was made available to him but he had no cups or any means to drink out of it. I asked repeatedly why he wasnt getting enough to drink and I was rebuffed. The meals however were well attended and well prepared. My father had a special diet and they followed it without fail. Overall I'd say that that staff is overworked and provide substandard service because of it. If given a choice I would never employ their services again.

About Puget Sound Healthcare Center

Puget Sound Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Olympia, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Puget Sound Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Puget Sound Healthcare Center