Providence Mother Joseph Care

Reviews of Providence Mother Joseph Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Providence Mother Joseph Care

December 08, 2011

By amazon1

Several weeks ago a dear friend of our family was placed in Mother Joseph Care Center in Olympia, Washington. It was a shock to all of us because our family friend had been in good health, despite his age. He does have Perkinsons but has had it for years and had been managing it well. He took a terrible fall and hit his head. His neighbor called the ambulance and he was sent to the hospital. He stayed in the hospital for a few days and after that was released to Mother Joseph Care Center. My family and I were very worried because he is very independent and used to living on his own. We weren't sure how he was going to react. We were prepared for the worst. To our surprise, the transition went very well. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. And from the start they put our family friend at ease. His stay will be short (compared to many of the residents there) and we are hopeful that he will soon be able to return to his own home. I can't say enough good things about the staff - they were warm and encouraging and the facility was welcoming and clean.

About Providence Mother Joseph Care

Providence Mother Joseph Care is a senior living provider in Olympia, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Providence Mother Joseph Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Providence Mother Joseph Care