Providence Mother Joseph Care

Reviews of Providence Mother Joseph Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Providence Mother Joseph Care

December 08, 2011

By GuiCyber

I have been volunteering at this facility for about eleven years now, and can honestly say it gets better every time I come back. I have also taken a CNA course at a college and went with a group of my class to do hands-on training there. This facility is very nice and treats their residence with the utmost respect. They plan activities for the residents to take part in: movie times, bingo, song times, and many other programs for them. It's not even like they are in a facility at all, but more their own home with opportunities to participate with the community. The staff are extremely attentive and sincerely caring. They know each person by name and really get involved with the whole person including their likes, dislikes, thoughts and feelings. They are always so friendly, and always impress me. The facilities are very clean and well kept. They decorate the halls with photos of the residents having a great time and even some of their artwork. Residents families are allowed to come in during visiting hours and also participate with their family member in different activities as well. This environment is so stimulating with happiness, that I could not even imagine going to another facility. I give Mother Joseph Care Center the highest rating and would reference them to anyone and everyone. Go and tour today!

December 08, 2011

By amazon1

Several weeks ago a dear friend of our family was placed in Mother Joseph Care Center in Olympia, Washington. It was a shock to all of us because our family friend had been in good health, despite his age. He does have Perkinsons but has had it for years and had been managing it well. He took a terrible fall and hit his head. His neighbor called the ambulance and he was sent to the hospital. He stayed in the hospital for a few days and after that was released to Mother Joseph Care Center. My family and I were very worried because he is very independent and used to living on his own. We weren't sure how he was going to react. We were prepared for the worst. To our surprise, the transition went very well. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. And from the start they put our family friend at ease. His stay will be short (compared to many of the residents there) and we are hopeful that he will soon be able to return to his own home. I can't say enough good things about the staff - they were warm and encouraging and the facility was welcoming and clean.

Services and Amenities of Providence Mother Joseph Care

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Providence Mother Joseph Care

Providence Mother Joseph Care is a senior living provider in Olympia, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Providence Mother Joseph Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Providence Mother Joseph Care