Madeleine Villa Health Care C

Madeleine Villa Health Care C (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Madeleine Villa Health Care C

Nursing Home Reviews for Madeleine Villa Health Care C

December 22, 2015

They’re great, wonderful and doing everything for her. They're in the middle of updating and remodeling, so it’s clean and not outdated, that’s for sure.

March 21, 2013

By Stephanie3

My grandmother stayed at Madeleine Villa Health Care. I preferred the facility because of the cheerful atmosphere. The staff was cordial, and they were able to accommodate my grandmother's personal needs. Although, I would suggest that they communicate better with the family. This facility is highly commendable.

March 15, 2012

By Kurokawa

After a relapse, my mother was admitted to the nursing home. It was the first experience for us as a family. The staff was caring enough and competent. During my visit there was a flu outbreak, and the facility did not seem clean. Not enough precautions were being taken. Certain residents were unsupervised and were at large to roam the facility - causing other residents and visitors angst. I recall a gentleman in a wheelchair with a telescope who cruised the corridors and stopped outside the rooms, focused his telescope onto the female residents more often than not resting in their beds. No one staff member supervised this roaming or explained to the family members visiting why this was allowed. Needless to say, after leaving the facility I was never comfortable with the fact that my mother was safe. The food was bland and unappetizng. I suspect dietary restrictions were generally the reason for lack of variety and flavor, but individualized meal plans designed for those without dietary restrictions would do more to improve the mood and health of the residents. On a positive note, the residents were paired to share rooms based not only on physically compatability, but on past associations. Friends were reunited in certain cases, and the joy and compansionship lifted the spirits and undoubtedly, improved the environment for those confined to the nursing home. The staff in charge of physical and social activities were quite good, and most residents looked forward to the selections provided by the nursing home. The building is located in a site which receives much natural light. This is important in the northern suburb of Seattle as our weather is depressing all in itself. All in all the experience was not as bad as I would have expected. However, the residents who went day in and day out with a visitor was perhaps the most depressing aspect of the home.

About Madeleine Villa Health Care C

Madeleine Villa Health Care C is a senior living provider in Marysville, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Madeleine Villa Health Care C for more details on services and rates.

Map of Madeleine Villa Health Care C