Avalon Care Center - Federal Way

Reviews of Avalon Care Center - Federal Way

Nursing Home Reviews for Avalon Care Center - Federal Way

March 29, 2014

By Terry12

All seems good and all seems fine at Avalon. They've taken good care of my father. It's a nice setting and a good location. The people are wonderful. They're just great. I love them.

September 30, 2013

I had been in Avalon Care Center in the rehab center after my stroke. My experience there was very good. I really liked the people. I had a lot of health issues and they were very attentive. I would highly recommend this place. They had therapy and everything, so that was wonderful.

June 23, 2011

By DavieEasy

My mother stayed at the Avalon Care Center for about 6 six weeks in 2009.They offer long term and short term care. My mom was in the short term section. It's a pretty, elegant place. The staff is pleasant and she appeared to have good care. There seems to be a good selection of activities and social events, including a movie theater. Unfortunately, Mom had suffered a severe stroke and needed physical rehab to get use of her left side back. We could never determine that she received much therapy at Avalon. She was able to do more activities after a week of being in my sisters house than she was after 5 weeks at the facility. I'd say Avalon is a nice place to stay but plan carefully for any therapy you need.

About Avalon Care Center - Federal Way

Avalon Care Center - Federal Way is a senior living provider in Federal Way, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Avalon Care Center - Federal Way for more details on services and rates.

Map of Avalon Care Center - Federal Way