Kent Place

Reviews of Kent Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Kent Place

May 10, 2016

By CharlesEZYAH

I’m living in Kent Place. The staff people are very nice, knowledgeable, and well trained. It’s a nice, clean place, and I think everyone living here is very satisfied. We have all kinds of in-house activities, and we go to concerts and take fishing trips in the spring and summer, so there’s a little of everything for everybody. The food is OK, and the rooms are great. I’m living in a studio now, but for the first year and a half, I was in a one-bedroom, which had too much room for me.

February 28, 2014

By Kim47

Location wise, Mountainview House very close; it is less than a mile from my house. The facility looked really nice with kind of a circular drive that comes up to it. They did have nice entrance double door that would automatically open. It also looked very nice when you get in there and their rooms were okay. However, like others, they also didn't do a two-person assist. Also in terms of activities, it wasn't like they have a lot. With regards to food, meals were served at certain times as opposed to a lot of other ones, which are realizing that food is very important to these people. Also when other places would offer much more in terms of food, sometimes that would tip the scale. Overall, the facility was just okay.

Services and Amenities of Kent Place

About Kent Place

Kent Place is a senior living provider in Camas, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Kent Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kent Place