Stafford Healthcare at Belmont

Reviews of Stafford Healthcare at Belmont

Nursing Home Reviews for Stafford Healthcare at Belmont

November 22, 2016

By Ruthann240036

My sister was at Stafford Healthcare. The staff was kind and friendly and did a wonderful job with her care. They were excellent! I would give them a high rating.

December 03, 2013

By mastergardner

My father was admitted to this facility in August of this year after having a fall at home. Initially the staff were attentive, but as the days went on I became more and more concerned about the lack of assesment within the nursing department. On several occaisions i asked the nurse in charge of my fathers care for something and was met with "I am passing meds now" or "i am doing a admit now, and that is a priority".I always felt like i was a thorn in the staffs side when asking questions about his care. There are several excellent nurses there, but unfortunatly they do admissions, or are in a administrative role. My father began having diarrhea after a antibidotic course, being in the healthcare profession i was concerned about a possible infection of the gut caused by use of antibiotics. I asked the Nurse to please check into the possibility of this infection and obtain a culture to rule it out, This was never done, I assumed it had been as i did not recieve any further feedback, and i was overwhelmed and stressed re my fathers decline. My father insisted he needed to go home, as he was being left in bed , or in his wheelchair for long periods and was having alot of back pain. When home, the diarrhea continued and i took him to the doctor where it was confirmed he had the infection i was afraid he had. He also had excoriation from diarrhea and a small open area that was not documented or assessed before discharge. By this time, dad had been suffering with the diarrhea for three weeks, My father began a rapid decline exasberated by this infection, and underlying exsisting medical conditons, and sadly passed away the other day. I am not directly blaming the facility for his death, but for contributing to his suffering, and shortening the time he had left. I wrote the director of nursing with my concernes after discharge, and after a week recieved a reply that she would look into it, no responce since, and it has been several months.

November 27, 2012

By Surive a Stroke Foundation

The Rns and aides did not even recognize that my poor Mom was having a stroke. They did nothing but put her back to bed. She didn't survive the stroke although she tried when our family realized they had misdiagnosed her and we sent her to the hospital. The Rns at belmont documented the file and said she had an infection. She lived there for almost 7 years and the Rns didn't care. It was awful as she wanted to suvive and tried when she was at the hospital and nurses were trying to help her. They act like they care and they don't there.

Services and Amenities of Stafford Healthcare at Belmont

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Stafford Healthcare at Belmont

Stafford Healthcare at Belmont is a senior living provider in Bremerton, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stafford Healthcare at Belmont for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stafford Healthcare at Belmont