Consulate Health Care of Woodstock

Reviews of Consulate Health Care of Woodstock

Nursing Home Reviews for Consulate Health Care of Woodstock

July 20, 2016

By therhoam

Great facility for therapy. Some of the therapist and Aids treated my loved one like family.

April 17, 2015

Consulate is very clean. The staff is very professional and so willing to help the patients with any problem. They’re excellent that way. The rooms are immaculate, beautiful, and brand new. I can’t say enough about that part of the facility. It’s very nice. The dining room is excellent; it’s very bright, sunny, and open. It’s beautiful.

September 11, 2012

By Mas2

My father recieved very loving care here. He was well cared for after having him in many bad places. The caregivers were kind and loving.

Services and Amenities of Consulate Health Care of Woodstock

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Consulate Health Care of Woodstock

Consulate Health Care of Woodstock is a senior living provider in Woodstock, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Consulate Health Care of Woodstock for more details on services and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care of Woodstock