Our Lady of Perpetual Help

Reviews of Our Lady of Perpetual Help

Assisted Living Reviews for Our Lady of Perpetual Help

March 15, 2012

By frml1990

I visited this facility almost a year ago when I was living in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I visited because my great-grandmother is there and she has advanced dementia. At first I was skeptical of her staying in an assisted living facility because of her severe condition; however after visiting Our Lady of Perpetual Help, all of my doubts and fears have been erased. Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a beautiful and clean facility. First of all, it is very easy to access and see because it is right on the main street (Princess Anne Road). However, its interior is more impressive than the exterior. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They are immediately at your side when it comes to questions or concerns about your family member(s). One particular nurse, Debbie, was with my great grandmother the day I visited; even in her condition my great grandmother seemed to take a particular liking to this nurse. They definitely make you and the residents there feel at home. There is no other facility like this one.

Nursing Home Reviews for Our Lady of Perpetual Help

December 18, 2011

By Luvelders

I have voluteered to "visit" to patients who otherwise seldom have anyone visit them while in the nursing facililty. I have always been impressed with the care and services provided by this facility. Also the atmsophere is very homey and clean.

September 29, 2011

By Katie F

I have visited Our Lady of Perpetual Help many times over the past ten years to visit members of my church. I have always been impressed with the care provided to my elderly friends at this facility, but more importantly, I always look forward to going back. The residents really enjoy themselves at Our lady of Perpetual Help; the caregivers and volunteers always join in for games, meals, and sometimes help the women residents paint their nails. Also, the facility is always clean and the meals are well-rounded and good. The caregivers also host outings so that the elderly residents can get out "on the town" every once in a while. It's a lot of fun to join them on their trips. I've never been to another facility that promotes such great well-being of not only their residents, but their caregivers, employees, volunteers, and visitors.

Services and Amenities of Our Lady of Perpetual Help

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Our Lady of Perpetual Help

Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a senior living provider in Virginia Beach, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Our Lady of Perpetual Help for more details on services and rates.

Map of Our Lady of Perpetual Help