Golden Livingcenter - Portsmouth

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Portsmouth

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Livingcenter - Portsmouth

September 12, 2012

By beachyqueen

My father entered Golden Living in May of 2009. I liked the facility for the most part. On one side there was the assisted living, and the other side was a nursing home. I liked the fact that it was a place that an elder could spend the remainder of their life. The staff was also very friendly. I think my only complaint was the horrible smell coming from some of the rooms from time to time when I would walk through the nursing home side to get to the payment office. I think there should be more separation between the two wings. However, I understand that these things are to be expected in this type of facility. I also did not care for the color of the walls. It was very pink,not that I am not a fan of the color pink, but sometimes there is such a thing as too much pink. I also did not care for the color of the floor tile. All in all, I think that this facility is probably the best in the area. I think that the best thing about them is that they remain in constant contact with the residents and their families. They treat each and every person like a human being, and give the elders the respect that they deserve. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Services and Amenities of Golden Livingcenter - Portsmouth

About Golden Livingcenter - Portsmouth

Golden Livingcenter - Portsmouth is a senior living provider in Portsmouth, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Portsmouth for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Portsmouth