Great Falls Assisted Living

Great Falls Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Great Falls Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Great Falls Assisted Living

July 20, 2014

Great Falls had a good Alzheimer's program. The staff is friendly. They care about the patients and want to make sure they get the best treatment possible. I have seen 2 activity rooms. One has a television, lots of chairs, and they do sing-alongs. The other one has tables and chairs. It's convenient. It's between my brother's house and my house. My father is there, and he likes it. There is a mall. They have outings, and they publish the calendar each month. They went to botanical gardens. They've had a mobile dental guy come. I believe the fire station is next door. My only complaint is that they don't have staff on the weekends.

Memory Care Reviews for Great Falls Assisted Living

About Great Falls Assisted Living

Great Falls Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Herndon, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Great Falls Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Great Falls Assisted Living