Willow Wood Care Center

Reviews of Willow Wood Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Willow Wood Care Center

March 03, 2015

By pixieangel28

I Went to visit the facility as apotential place for my father. I was okay with it at first but noticed things like the cna's being rude to the residents and shouting at them, more like talking down to them like babies. They were rough and handled them so carelessly. Why is the state allowing this ! Or do they know? So horrible I would never let my loved ones go there. I feel bad for the people already there.

September 12, 2012

By bmule

I was not happy overall with Willow Wood Care Center because it seemed a little run down, not bad, but i felt that my father would not be comfortable there. I felt the person that I spoke with was a little hard sell, I felt that there was something i was not being told. The day rate was too expensive. They didn't take medicare.

About Willow Wood Care Center

Willow Wood Care Center is a senior living provider in Salt Lake City, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Willow Wood Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Willow Wood Care Center