Holladay Healthcare Center

Reviews of Holladay Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Holladay Healthcare Center

May 05, 2015

By smile again

We received word yesterday that the facility my mother in law was residing at was closing. My mother in law was scared and crying because everything familiar to her was now going to change. I knew many families would be searching for a new facility and it was important to my husband and I that we find a place that not only provided quality care but the personal touch from kind and caring staff. The moment I walked into Holladay Healthcare Center I was greeted by the staff. They listened to my concerns and gave me a tour of the facility. Introducing me to the Administrator and other staff members. Next, I was concerned about getting the right room mate for my mother in law. Immediately, they described a wonderful lady who ended up being the perfect fit. We submitted our paperwork for admittance and within a couple of hours received a phone call saying my mother in law was accepted. The staff even helped put my mother in laws clothes away and other essentials. I think if someone is looking for a quality care center you will find it at Holladay Healthcare Center. It has a home like environment to it. Everything smells clean. The dining room offers wonderful meals and there is also a beauty salon. My mother in law is excited that she has a new home, new friends and peace of mind again.

September 17, 2014

By Ilene1

Everybody went out of their way to be friendly. The therapists were friendly and knew what they were doing. Everyone is so friendly and they treat him like their dad. Love the location and new halls.

January 31, 2014

My husband is at Holladay Care Health Center. This facility was recommended by the VA Hospital. The staff are very friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are very clean and odor-free. It has windows and it has its own bathroom. I have eaten there with my husband and I really like their food. It's like a restaurant-style food. Their dining room is very spacious. Right now my husband does not participate in any activities, but they do have bingo and they take time to take the residents out.

June 20, 2013

By Todd1

Holladay Healthcare is scary. It didn't look like the staff was too involved. We just did a quick walk through.

November 20, 2011

By Bischoff31

I thought it was very nice - clean and their dining room was exceptional. Would be a place I would not mind being in but the need comes.

Services and Amenities of Holladay Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Holladay Healthcare Center

Holladay Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Salt Lake City, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Holladay Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Holladay Healthcare Center