Holladay Healthcare Center

Reviews of Holladay Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Holladay Healthcare Center

September 17, 2014

By Ilene1

Everybody went out of their way to be friendly. The therapists were friendly and knew what they were doing. Everyone is so friendly and they treat him like their dad. Love the location and new halls.

January 31, 2014

My husband is at Holladay Care Health Center. This facility was recommended by the VA Hospital. The staff are very friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are very clean and odor-free. It has windows and it has its own bathroom. I have eaten there with my husband and I really like their food. It's like a restaurant-style food. Their dining room is very spacious. Right now my husband does not participate in any activities, but they do have bingo and they take time to take the residents out.

June 20, 2013

By Todd1

Holladay Healthcare is scary. It didn't look like the staff was too involved. We just did a quick walk through.

November 20, 2011

By Bischoff31

I thought it was very nice - clean and their dining room was exceptional. Would be a place I would not mind being in but the need comes.

About Holladay Healthcare Center

Holladay Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Salt Lake City, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Holladay Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Holladay Healthcare Center