Red Cliffs Health & Rehab

Services and Amenities of Red Cliffs Health & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Red Cliffs Health & Rehab

At Red Cliffs Regional, skilled nursing, coupled with our commitment to service and excellence, allows us to provide the finest nursing services available. Red Cliffs Regional provides an outstanding team of nurses, therapists, and administrative staff who work in conjunction with our activities, dietary and housekeeping personnel to ensure quality services. All are committed to providing compassionate, respectful care and service to our residents and their families.

The Red Cliffs Regional staff knows the importance of the five principles of customer satisfaction: Commitment, Leadership, Attitude, Service and Support. This progressive approach in the long-term industry addresses and reinforces our commitment to superior resident care.

Map of Red Cliffs Health & Rehab