Southgate Senior Living

Southgate Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Southgate Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Southgate Senior Living

October 16, 2014

My husband’s aunt is already taken care of. She’s been at Emeritus for 6 months. It has more of a homey apartment versus a hospital look. She’s getting excellent care. They do a lot of activities. They have bingo. They take them out for rides. They have people coming in and play the piano. They sew and knit. The staff is caring. The room was very clean, very roomy and very scenic. They’re on a golf course. I have eaten there a couple of times. Very good, very balanced meals, very nutritional. Their dining room is excellent. It’s very high end with high back chairs. It’s not clinical at all. She lived in a 2-room, a bedroom, a living room, and a kitchen. It was wonderful. Then she went into a studio. Because she’s going down pretty quickly, she’s in memory care. They would lock her out, because other residents go into her room and she gets mad. She just got in there last week, so we’re trying to figure it out because it’s a whole different section where you have to press a button to get in. They’re locked behind closed doors now. She shares a room, and I do not like how it looks. When I’ve gone in there, the beds were not made and there’s stuff all over the room. I have a little concern about the messiness of her room in the memory care area.

December 12, 2013

By Caring74311950

I was able to visit Emeritus at Cliff View for an hour and the staff was very nice. The whole setup was a very nice, but it was just out of our price range. Their living quarters were very nice, clean, and sufficient. When I was there I really didn’t see anything going on and I think it would be nice if they have more activities going. If they have the money, I would absolutely recommend this facility.

August 25, 2013

It was good. They have all kinds of activities. They go shopping. They have a variety of places that people go to.

March 13, 2013

By Clint1

I was impressed with how clean Emeritus at Cliff View was. The place is very comforting. Maria, the representative that gave us the tour, walked me through the facility. Then I took my aunt over. They were very kind. We happen to be there a little before 5 o'clock which was around dinner time. She offered my aunt dinner, and she sat down and socialized with all the other residents there. We also went into the rooms that were furnished for showing for people like us who are there for the tour. They decorate for all the occasions like Christmas and Valentine's to make the residents feel at home and see something new or a change of scenery.

June 21, 2012

By Ririe

Young, well prepared staff are careful, cheerful, and kind, Checking on us daily, keeping us active, provide special assistance with meds, moving clients with wheelchairs as needed, helping with insurance claims, provides well balanced meals, entertainment, support religious services, special care for those with memory loss, provides local transportation, and more. Facility is very comfortable.

Costs for Southgate Senior Living

Photos of Southgate Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Southgate Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Southgate Senior Living

Our caring staff can provide assistance with everyday tasks or more specialized assistance for those with dementia. Care services and amenities include:

• Transportation services
  • Both private and common areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
  • Meals and snacks are planned by a registered dietician
  • Pet friendly living as well as assistance with caring for your pet
  • Fitness center with individualized exercise classes
  • Assistance with grooming, medication and chronic disease monitoring
  • Behavior monitoring (memory care)
  • Specialized dining services (memory care)
  • Structured daily routine (memory care)
  • Wander prevention programs (memory care)

We provide opportunities for residents to either relax or engage in social activities. For those residents wishing quiet, we offer the opportunity to read a book in the library, work on craft projects in the activity room or watch the birds in the courtyard. For social activities, we offer live music, ice cream socials, and movies in our private theater.

Southgate Senior Living offers assisted living and memory care services to seniors in the Washington County, Utah area. We are located in Saint George overlooking the Southgate Golf course. Residents enjoy our close proximity to several natural areas including the famous Red Cliffs National Conservation Area.

Map of Southgate Senior Living