About Southgate Senior Living
Our caring staff can provide assistance with everyday tasks or more specialized assistance for those with dementia. Care services and amenities include:
- Transportation services
- Both private and common areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Meals and snacks are planned by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly living as well as assistance with caring for your pet
- Fitness center with individualized exercise classes
- Assistance with grooming, medication and chronic disease monitoring
- Behavior monitoring (memory care)
- Specialized dining services (memory care)
- Structured daily routine (memory care)
- Wander prevention programs (memory care)
We provide opportunities for residents to either relax or engage in social activities. For those residents wishing quiet, we offer the opportunity to read a book in the library, work on craft projects in the activity room or watch the birds in the courtyard. For social activities, we offer live music, ice cream socials, and movies in our private theater.
What Makes Us Special
Southgate Senior Living offers assisted living and memory care services to seniors in the Washington County, Utah area. We are located in Saint George overlooking the Southgate Golf course. Residents enjoy our close proximity to several natural areas including the famous Red Cliffs National Conservation Area.