Bella Terra St George

Reviews of Bella Terra St George

Nursing Home Reviews for Bella Terra St George

May 29, 2013

By utahlover

I think the staff is the best part of Kolob. My experience with an elderly family member staying there for two weeks was first class. From the folks cleaning the rooms, the nurses, the receptionists out front and the warm and friendly support staff I knew these folks cared. And we could not have provided any more of a caring environment then they did. The admissions process was excellent and supportive for my family and they were very helpful in explaining all the details. The building was older but the staff and delightful pioneer photos in the hallway were wonderful.

June 28, 2012

By johndoe

The staff were friendly and very personable with the residents; a few in particular took to caring for my grandfather as if he was family. My grandfather ended up getting violent towards the end and they were patient with him and his needs. The amenities were fairly sparse, but they did have a nice outside area where they could get some sun. The place could have really used some grass in the outside area, but it is a desert climate so I suppose that is to be expected. It was a fairly small building, which actually made the experience a little better. I feel that if it was a larger facility there might have been less emphasis on the individual care due to the larger amount of residents. Mostly it was the staff that made this place great, not necessarily the facilities. Honestly, I think that is more important anyway.

Services and Amenities of Bella Terra St George

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Bella Terra St George

Bella Terra St George is a senior living provider in Saint George, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bella Terra St George for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bella Terra St George