The Auberge at North Ogden

Reviews of The Auberge at North Ogden

Assisted Living Reviews for The Auberge at North Ogden

March 16, 2015

By Bonnie44

Me and my sister went to Emeritus Estates just to check out a place for our sister. The lady that took us around was nice. The rooms were clean and nice.

June 26, 2014

By Caring85232050

A client of mine decided to move to Emeritus Estates. It was nice and clean. It was better for pricing as well, and that was probably the biggest factor why they decided to move there.

March 31, 2014

By Laura32

Emeritus Estates was fine, but it just seemed like an institution to me, and I didn’t like that. It was clean, but it just was not as nice. The people were very friendly and the staff were very professional and helpful. The rooms were not of such a nice quality.

March 28, 2014

By Ann44

Emeritus Estates was very nice. Everybody was having a good time when we went there. The people living there seemed to be very friendly and nice. The one staff member who showed me what they had was a nice lady. She was fine. The rooms were very nice, very clean, and bright; however, they didn't have two-bedroom, two-bathrooms.

January 24, 2013

By Ray3

I went to Emeritus Estates to visit a friend. I didn't take a tour, but I know it's a nice place. It was very well-kept.

October 24, 2012

By Jim9

Emeritus Estates is very clean. I was very impressed. Their help were extremely courteous and responsive.

June 22, 2011

By SweetieLiot

Soon after my grandmother's Alzheimer's disease become more serious, our family decided it would be best for her to live in an assisted living home. We first chose Emeritus Estates because it is located very close to where my grandmother previously lived. This also made it possible for us to visit her regularly. My family and I are all highly impressed with this assisted living center. I was stunned by the friendliness of the staff, as well as their knowledge concerning Alzheimer's disease and other common elderly symptoms. The center was clean and safe for senior citizens. My grandmother said she was most pleased with the quality of the food as well. From what I saw and what I heard, Emeritus Estates is a great assisted living home for anyone in need of a place for their aged relatives.

Costs for The Auberge at North Ogden

Photos of The Auberge at North Ogden

Services and Amenities of The Auberge at North Ogden

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About The Auberge at North Ogden

The Auberge at North Ogden is an Assisted Living & Memory Care community designed to provide exceptional person-centered holistic care to residents.

Our staff provides an immersive, engaging experience through our award-winning SPARK program. We believe in four keys to a life well-lived: Community Contribution, Inclusion & Belonging, Lifelong Learning, and Purpose. Everything our staff does works toward making these lifestyle features a reality for our residents.

Access to care staff is where the value truly lies in assisted living. Residents living in assisted living facilities live in their own private rooms while receiving extra help with many different medical services from specialized care providers. These hospitality and healthcare staff members monitor residents' well-being and help keep them healthy.

We understand needing assistance with ADLs or specialized Memory Care is trying for a family and their loved one. That's why we maintain a trusting, safe, and exciting environment where your loved one can thrive. A key part of ensuring your loved one continues to thrive is our SPARK program. This award-winning program, inspired by Montessori-methods, makes all the difference in our residents' lives.

Your loved one will experience SPARK for themselves when they participate in a variety of sensory activities. Some days, that includes creating art in a class environment, other times, it's baking and cooking lessons, or perhaps one of our instructor-led musical programs.

• Regular Housekeeping
  • Three Meals Per Day
  • Restaurant-Quality Dining
  • Multiple Options Every Meal
  • Snacks Always Available

Most importantly, our staff focuses on increasing and maintaining quality of life as much as possible. We're 100% committed to this. Our staff ensures each resident receives round-the-clock attention and hands-on continuing care as well as routine access to vibrant social events.

Map of The Auberge at North Ogden