Gardens Assisted Living

Gardens Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Gardens Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Gardens Assisted Living

September 29, 2015

I also went to the Gardens, but there was no memory care. I liked that they had beautiful large planters inside, which was very nice. However, they had two separate dining rooms, and I thought they had grown too large. They were not really big, they just out grown.

January 09, 2015

By Carla19

We thought that Gardens Assisted living was clean. We visited several places, but this one is closer to our home so we can visit her more often. We liked this facility because it is only one level. We felt that it was very clean and affordably priced. It is the one we liked. When it came down to talk to my mother-in-law in living in an assisted care center, she was anxious to go where she already knew a few people. Good thing she happened to have a friend that was already there. We checked a couple of the rooms that were available when we first visited the facility. It is a studio room with a bed in the corner and a bathroom just adjacent to it. They have their own dining area, and they have the residents assigned to a particular table, so if someone was missing, they could check on the resident and see if everything is OK. We liked that because I thought it was a safety feature. They do have a calendar every month where they have movies and bingo. The families sometimes come in and do musical performances. They usually have movies once or twice during the afternoon. During good weather, they take the residents for van rides and let them out to buy things that they like.

August 27, 2012

By J's Granddaughter

The staff at The Gardens was wonderful. They really seemed to care about the residents of the facility. The dining room was nice and served good food. There seemed to be plenty of activities planned for the residents - bingo, movies, birthday parties, etc. Parts of the building were a little run-down, but overall it was nice.

June 29, 2012

By nancy groshart

Other

I had a friend who lived at this facility for several years and it was an older place but more affordable which made it nice for my friend who didn't have many assets. I was very impressed by several things at this place: first, the staff were friendly and helpful and I even got to know the person who did all of the remodeling and maintanance. Each room was redone when a resident would move out. Also, the place lived up to its name and their were beautiful grounds where we could sit outside on benches and walk around the pathways. Inside they had plants growing in hallways where there were skylights and they had some birds in cages. It was a very home-like atmosphere and had a large lobby and rooms for gathering and where they provided entertainment. I knew four women who were living at this facility and they all seemed to like it there.

June 30, 2011

By anonymous44

This is an extremely happily situated facility. You can't get anymore scenic than this, butted right up against the mountain, with all the green and lush growth surrounding it. I love visiting here if just for the view. The residents are encouraged to be outside to take in the fresh mountain air and the beauty. It must be doing them well, because their cheeks are all rosy and healthy. They even have nice walks that they can go on that are still in the mountains but not the difficulty of hiking trails. I've been told that the outside barbeques and other nature walks are the best parts of the facility. I believe it. The location of this facility alone is enough to make people younger and more spry. I'm pretty sure that I did a little skipping myself.

Costs for Gardens Assisted Living

Photos of Gardens Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Gardens Assisted Living

• General Store

About Gardens Assisted Living

Gardens Assisted Living is nestled on the bench in Ogden. We offer beautiful indoor gardens in our raised bed planters, with one level living and dozens of skylights with natural light. Bubbling brooks and ponds also hold fish and turtles, with birds chirping in their cages in the trees.

We offer 3 home cooked meals daily, with an evening snack. Fun daily activities are also on the schedule. Our grounds have beautiful flowers, trees, and lush bushes for residents to enjoy-including a rose garden that our residents care for themselves.

Gardens is special by our indoor gardens and natural light, as well as the mountain bench setting and great care by our loving staff.

Map of Gardens Assisted Living