Brayden Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Brayden Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Brayden Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

September 23, 2014

By Cindy from Texas

Myrtlewood (Emeritus at Myrtlewood) was okay. It was centrally located. It was near malls and grocery stores.The rooms were very clean and nice. The food was not the greatest, but the staff was helpful. The only thing was that they demanded you to eat in the dining room and you were not allowed to eat in the room. I didn't like that because I felt you should be able to choose were you wanted to eat.

July 29, 2014

By Bonnie31

Emeritus seemed okay. It is a two-story building, which is fine, but they only have one elevator on each end and they are quite small. My mother-in-law mainly uses one of those scoot around things because of her being impaired and I think the elevator just seemed really tight in there. You wouldn't be able to get many people in there with her. Also she thought the rooms were a little small. However, the staff seemed fine and the facility was clean and nice, but she was not interested in it.

June 30, 2014

By MK1

I've seen Emeritus at Myrtlewood Estates. I like that they have an Alzheimer's unit in the same building. If we advance that far, we can switch just within the building, but I felt it wasn’t quite clean or welcoming. The residents there seemed a little more handicapped, as there were a lot of wheelchairs. The assisted and the unassisted weren’t mingling with each other. It seemed like they needed to upgrade the facility, but the staff who toured me around was very knowledgeable. I also saw residents playing bingo when I was there.

January 24, 2013

By caring55894650

I like the setup of Emeritus at Myrtlewood for people with Alzheimer's. From what I saw the rooms were nice and clean. There would be places to add some of her things to make it more homey. They encourage that, so she would be able to see her family things in there. The staff was very nice and extremely helpful during the tour.

June 11, 2012

By joshua.kelly@my.okbu.edu

The service seems to be very good. People come by and clean the rooms once a week, and even offer to change sheets (my great-grandmother refuses to allow them to change the sheets). They have different events such as Bingo, and they take them to church, Walmart, and other places. The food is decent--I have eaten there. Over all, I am glad my great-grandmother is happy there.

April 13, 2012

By noslee31

Do not place a family member in this establishment. Unless you are there to check on your love one. I have witness memory care residents being laughed at and ignored to the point of them sitting in their own feces or urine. The cost is astronomical and the only people making hug sums of money is the Emeritus Corp. They would like you to believe that your family member is in a caring enviroment but nothing is further from the truth. I am there two or three times a day and have witnessed numerous violations on other residents, but not on my Mom.

Independent Living Reviews for Brayden Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance
  • Meal Preparation

• About Brayden Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Brayden Park Assisted Living & Memory Care is a senior living provider in San Angelo, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Brayden Park Assisted Living & Memory Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brayden Park Assisted Living & Memory Care