Bishop Davies Nursing Center

Reviews of Bishop Davies Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bishop Davies Nursing Center

November 17, 2011

By navyvet75

Bishop Davies Nursing Center offers a range of nursing options, from Assisted Living to full-time nursing care. Specializing in geriatric care, Bishop Davies accepts both Medicare/Medicaid and private insurance. Unfortunately, this is where Bishop Davies creates a large divide in the services offered. If paying by private insurance, the accommodations include plushly carpeted hallways, spacious rooms with private bathrooms, oak trim, paintings on the wall and a noticeable lack of nursing home equipment. Sadly, the Medicare/Medicaid wing of the facility is the complete opposite. Residents are parked in bare, starkly lit hallways for hours, rooms are double occupancy with shared bathrooms between each room. A clear nursing shortage exists for this side as well. I would only send a loved one to this facility if I were privately paying or on private insurance.

October 02, 2011

By ggibson

Bishop Davies on hurstview drive in hurst texas is a nice facility I had lunch there a couple days ago with a friend and her grandmother. The lunch was good,the dining area appeared to be very clean and the other residents overall appeared to be well taken care of. Also the facility was clean and the rooms were nice and comfortable. We also later went to the rehab area with her grandmother before leaving and the rehab staff were very friendly and seemed good at what they do. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone seeking a nursing home for their loved one.

June 22, 2011

By WzyAnly

Other

My name is Cody and I recently finished my CNA (Certified Nurses Aide) school and tests. This is the assisted living facility where I did my clinical's. After I was done, I was at least positive that I would not be applying for a job there. This place was the worst medical facility I have ever been in. The staff was lazy, and the supervisors weren't any better. The CNA that was training me and which I was ""shadowing"" would often be texting or talking on her cell phone WHILE supposedly taking care of patients. The entire week that I spent at this facility, I consistently found patients that had not been changed, or turned, or seemed to be even checked on in a really long time. The overall facility was also very dirty. I would definitely not recommend this place to anybody, this is not where you want to leave your aging loved ones.

Services and Amenities of Bishop Davies Nursing Center

• Spanish

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Bishop Davies Nursing Center

Bishop Davies Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Hurst, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bishop Davies Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bishop Davies Nursing Center