Bishop Davies Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bishop Davies Nursing Center

June 22, 2011

By WzyAnly

Other

My name is Cody and I recently finished my CNA (Certified Nurses Aide) school and tests. This is the assisted living facility where I did my clinical's. After I was done, I was at least positive that I would not be applying for a job there. This place was the worst medical facility I have ever been in. The staff was lazy, and the supervisors weren't any better. The CNA that was training me and which I was ""shadowing"" would often be texting or talking on her cell phone WHILE supposedly taking care of patients. The entire week that I spent at this facility, I consistently found patients that had not been changed, or turned, or seemed to be even checked on in a really long time. The overall facility was also very dirty. I would definitely not recommend this place to anybody, this is not where you want to leave your aging loved ones.

Services and Amenities of Bishop Davies Nursing Center

• Spanish

About Bishop Davies Nursing Center

Bishop Davies Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Hurst, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bishop Davies Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bishop Davies Nursing Center